The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Joe, Lovely series for S.P day with CV35/2.5, good job !

dude163, Nice capture for the little girl !

Ceh, Nicely exposed shots in the snow !!

Rayyan, beautiful sunrise, nice job !

Gary, loved your wall shot, amazing composition, colors and contrast, excellent job !
Add my vote to all of the above. Very nice work, Gents. :clap::clap::clap:

Lloyd

Just received a new Nokton 50mm f1.5. Two quickie exposures yesterday evening ... Nothing special, just snaps of Felipe in my office. Both at f/1.5 ...

A lovely lens: it has a wonderful presence. I'm glad I went for it!
Congrats on the Nokton, Godfrey. I've owned two of them, and loved them both! Looking forward to more.

mAlKhamis

Matt, glad you liked it ! will, i doubt that they catch something worth it, but it seems they like it there !
Matt, another stunning captures for the Indian market, like the angry one !

Rayan, Lovely set from the cemetery, specially the statue ones !

Rayyan, stunning shot for music Joe, love the moment and the B&W processing, well done !!

Llyod, thank you for the kind words, so glad that you liked it !! cheers! my friend !

M9 + 35cron

The look from hell ! by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

Godfrey

Congrats on the Nokton, Godfrey. I've owned two of them, and loved them both! Looking forward to more.
Thank you, Lloyd.

Had a little bit of time to go shooting this evening. It is a LOVELY lens, really glad I went for it. Optically, it is just what I was looking for. Mechanically, it needs a focusing tab ... The knurled focusing ring is hard for me to grasp as it is a bit close to the body and a bit too smooth. I've got a couple of focusing tabs that have the right width, just need to reshape the curve on one of them and fit it.

Might post a pic or two later. ;-)

G

Godfrey

Tomiko & Wendy

Managed to get out for a little shooting this evening in Japan Town.

The cockatoo is Wendy, she is a Rescue bird. She's about sixteen years old and was maltreated for a long time. A local vet nursed her back to health but couldn't keep her. Tomiko has experience with a few Rescue birds (she has four at present) so she took Wendy in. Wendy's still a little skittish but her health and her disposition are coming around.

Of course, I asked to take a picture and Tomiko was obliging:

Leica M9 + CV Nokton 50mm f/1.5
ISO 80 @ f/5 @ 1/350 s

That was the third exposure ... Wendy wasn't. She kept turning her head at the moment I released the shutter. You can see she's turned her head away from Tomiko and out of the plane of best focus. Oh well. I like the photo anyway. :)

Great time out on this one. This new lens (a Nokton 50mm f/1.5) is truly terrific.

rsolti13

Thanks Mohammad - great portrait with the Cron! Love the tones

a few more from our local cemetery...

all with the 75 Lux:

rayyan

Re: Tomiko & Wendy

Managed to get out for a little shooting this evening in Japan Town.

The cockatoo is Wendy, she is a Rescue bird. She's about sixteen years old and was maltreated for a long time. A local vet nursed her back to health but couldn't keep her. Tomiko has experience with a few Rescue birds (she has four at present) so she took Wendy in. Wendy's still a little skittish but her health and her disposition are coming around.
Of course, I asked to take a picture and Tomiko was obliging:
Godfrey, I like this image for its simplicity and the bond between the two participants to this story.

Regards.

mAlKhamis

Ryan and Rayyan, thank you for the kind words, glad you like it !

Ryan, another lovely set from the cemetery, Like the 3rd one with the grave stones and flags succession ! good job !

f 10

and now have 4 images from the port of Gothenburg
all with M8 | CV 5,6/12

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.