The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatrickCheung

Mike, nice work with the M9!

Lloyd, you've taken some very beautiful photos with that M8, I like all your photos from that farm, especially the one you captioned "thor!" :p

Dude163, you can see the hate in your friend's eyes :p

I kinda wish I lived in the states... or at least in Toronto. That way, I could meet more photography/leica/rangefinder enthusiasts from the forums I follow...

I've been playing with the Voigtlander 28mm 3.5 Color Skopar a little more...

This is currently where I'm living... Cambridge, Ontario (a little while away from the Waterloo-Kitchener area). Re-located here from Markham, Ontario, so I can become an architect at the University of Waterloo School of Architecture :p You can see the roof of my house in the photo! If you follow the road on the farthest right (with the long building with the white roof), the last roof you see before the buildings get engulfed by trees is my roof!

I also realize that there is a lack of photos of Hillary with me physically in the photo... so I slapped together a make-shift tripod (i finally found out that university textbooks are good for SOMETHING) and took a photo of us :p I think it captures us well. Calm, (usually) rational, we find comfort and pleasure in the smaller, every-day things of our lives, and we rely on each other, knowing that the other will always be there when we need someone to lean on.

And finally... a photo of Hillary, as usual. :)

rayyan

:poke:
In my own defense ;), a few from lunch today:

BTW, after lunch, Mimi and I went with Matt to see a exhibition of some of his recent work at a local Starbucks. Seriously fine work!

All of these are great. But this one is a favorite.:thumbs:
Regards.

Lloyd

Mike, nice work with the M9!

Lloyd, you've taken some very beautiful photos with that M8, I like all your photos from that farm, especially the one you captioned "thor!" :p

I kinda wish I lived in the states... or at least in Toronto. That way, I could meet more photography/leica/rangefinder enthusiasts from the forums I follow...

I've been playing with the Voigtlander 28mm 3.5 Color Skopar a little more...

This is currently where I'm living... Cambridge, Ontario (a little while away from the Waterloo-Kitchener area). Re-located here from Markham, Ontario, so I can become an architect at the University of Waterloo School of Architecture :p You can see the roof of my house in the photo! If you follow the road on the farthest right (with the long building with the white roof), the last roof you see before the buildings get engulfed by trees is my roof!

I also realize that there is a lack of photos of Hillary with me physically in the photo... so I slapped together a make-shift tripod (i finally found out that university textbooks are good for SOMETHING) and took a photo of us :p I think it captures us well. Calm, (usually) rational, we find comfort and pleasure in the smaller, every-day things of our lives, and we rely on each other, knowing that the other will always be there when we need someone to lean on.

And finally... a photo of Hillary, as usual. :)
Thanks Patrick.

Very interesting to see your "hood". Looks like a very nice place.

Love the shot of you and Hillary.

dude163

Here are some shots from Easter Weekend that I liked, not too many as I am JUST getting over this silly Vasectomy, ouch!

at the playpark

Yes i was lying on the ground, it was nice and warm too :)

On Easter Sunday we had a snowstorm, my eldest looking out at the snow while eating chocolate

All M8U and 1964 Rigid cron 50/2

cheers all
Robert

MikalWGrass

Dude163, remember to keep ice packs handy for the next short while. And lovely pics. If you aren't careful for the next few months you may have more kids on your hands. And then you will never be able to afford the M10.

Lloyd

Here are some shots from Easter Weekend that I liked, not too many as I am JUST getting over this silly Vasectomy, ouch!

at the playpark

Yes i was lying on the ground, it was nice and warm too :)

On Easter Sunday we had a snowstorm, my eldest looking out at the snow while eating chocolate

All M8U and 1964 Rigid cron 50/2
cheers all
Robert
Very nice, Robert. Love that last one. Good luck with the recovery. The good news is, it sure takes the worry out of being close!! :D

dude163

Thanks all! its been almost 3 weeks and everything is getting back to normal, thank god for icepacks and frozen peas!

Lloyd

Thanks all! its been almost 3 weeks and everything is getting back to normal, thank god for icepacks and frozen peas!
Hmm... I tried not to leave the icepacks on until my peas were frozen. (And actually, they're more like turnips... ok, limes. :D). Good luck with the peas. :LOL:

Last edited:

shtarka1

Very nice Lloyd. I hope to give my 90 a workout soon now I have the M9 - it never felt right on the M8 somehow.

Talking of the M9, a few early attempts from its first outing yesterday with the 50 'lux:

Mike
Mike..Downright ,Freaken Awesome Street & Processing!!! Your Landscape Series Is Freaken Also Gorgeous! Great Artistry!!!!!

shtarka1

A couple more.

The Farmer's daughter (M8, 28 Cron) She warned me I'd better be good, or she'd show me what those things could do!:eek::

The Farmer's daughters (the white specks are paint splatters). M8, 90 Elmarit:
Lloyd, That "NutCracker" Is Scaring The "Shite" Out Of Me!:eek::D BTW, 2 Drop Dead, Naturally Gorgeous Ladies! Is That Mimi's sis?:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.