The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
More from the park.
M9/50 Cron

And the "I can't focus a rangefinder, so I'll just make everything soft" approach:

Best,

Matt

dude163

Been out and about a lot the last few days.

and who is this seedy character....... and why does a bar + restaurant have a mirror on the ceiling? so the barstaff can see around the corner?

Lloyd

Love that MG! Nicely captured. (I had an MGB-GT back in the early 70s, and my brother is currently restoring a 1971 MGB.)

As for that "seedy character", I think you should call the RCMP! (Actually, a crop of that would make a good avatar. Just sayin')

Hosermage

Nice stormy clouds and an open road! Love the last one as well... were you on one of those cruise boat? It feels like your vantage point was much higher.

Here's one from today... I was behind a very excellent driver... :bugeyes:

MikalWGrass

Shiro,

Absolutely love the pic of the woman in the red coat.

Dude, Miami is full of sketchy characters so you would fit right in here. lol.

dude163

AFter my 3 week *vacation* from reality Ive been busy, I apologise if I am flooding the group here , let me know if I am and ill chill for a bit , here is my latest batch from a dinner outing with some friends

My wife :)

My youngest trying to eat a lemon slice for the first time, hehehe

and my buddies youngest waiting for his meal

A

aceshooter

Two from the coast of HAITI with the locals still using the log boats from the indian days.
Anyone interested in visiting that country, don't hesitate to contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.