The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmace127

Here're a couple of Panos; first is a single frame with 18mm Distagon, cropped. Second shot is 8 or so 35mm C-Biogon vertical frames stitched.

Awesome shot. I love that 18mm Distagon. Nearly got one the other day and am kicking myself for not picking it up while i could.

m_driscoll

She does know how to work the camera!
Impressive sharpness and detail, Daniel. But honestly, more of your sister would be great!! ;)
Yup. That's workin' it, for sure. :D
These are flat out terrific, Daniel. I'm really impressed with that first shot. Amazing dynamic range in that shot.
Well you nailed it!
No not Melbourne again.....miss my home :-(
Here Here!:)
Most Definitely Fantastic Daniel!
Daniel: Pretty easy to just "ditto" these guys! Your landscapes are amazingly clean and smooth. Impressive panos. Super! :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

shtarka1

In front of the Starbuck's near the Pike Place Market. Sit at one of the outdoor tables, with dark sunglasses and a couple of cameras, sip your iced latte, and watch the parade. No UV-IR filters (too much of a pain to change when the lenses are swapped around).

3. M8.2; 75mm f/2; 1/3000s @ f/2; -2/3 EV; IS) 160

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Matt, All I Can Think About Is The Movie "The Tourist", With Johhny Depp & Angelina Jolie! Very Nice!:)

D

denoir

Great shots guys. This is what I've been doing for the past three weeks, in alphabetical order:

1) Antilope Canyon, AZ

2) Arches, UT

3) Canyonlands, UT

4) Dead Horse Point, UT

5) Death Valley, CA

6) Flaming Gorge, UT

7) Glen Canyon (Horseshoe Bend), AZ

8) Grand Canyon, AZ

9) Grand Teton, WY

10) Mesa Verde, CO

11) Monument Valley, AZ

12) Rocky Mountains, CO

13) Yellowstone, WY

14) Yosemite, CA

15) Zion, UT

Lloyd

Holy Cats, Luka! That's some trip you've been on. :bugeyes: Passed right through my town at least twice to get these. Should have called me. I'd have been happy to show you around. (not that you needed any help from me!) Gorgeous work... among the best I've seen from these places!:salute:

D

denoir

Thanks Lloyd! Yeah, it was quite a trip. Nine national parks, two national recreation areas, two tribal parks and one state park in three weeks & 4700 miles. :)

Where do you live? Moab?

ashwinrao1

Luka, those are MINDBLOWING....AMAZING work...The "Arches Shot" stands as one of the neatest images I have ever seen of that park.

Fantastic....I am just shaking my head in awe....so much talent resides here on the forum...it's a bit mind bending and truly inspiring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.