The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

seakayaker

Once again some great shots posted . . . . .

Rayyan, love the BW landscape taken with the 28 cron, wonderful clouds, mountains and hills! The light and shadows is very pleasing to the eye.

MountainJoe, the shot taken with the CV 35/1.2 'Encounter' is fantastic! Love the clarity and light on the bottle with a wonderful smooth bokeh! Nicely done.

Matt, women with tattoos and martini's appear to be a weakness of yours! Love the second shot of the 2 women with the tats taken with the 35 cron! . . . . . and the martini just looks delicious, love the DOF and bokeh of the Noctilux!

Robert, good looking cars, it must be an upscale mall, or the economy is doing much better north of the boarder, nice captures!

Steve,a couple of great shots, 'Wake up the Girls are Here,' lovely DOF, detail and fading to a nice soft bokeh with the 90 cron ASPH!

. . . . . work on catching up in the next few days with everyone's work . . . . .

seakayaker

Thanks for the kind words everyone . . . . . post a few from the weekend then off to bed . . . . .

Steve

Matt

Amy ~ Passing through the Light

The Wine Glass

M9 with 50mm Lux ASPH

rayyan

Dan, the four pics are all great.

' Amy passing thru the light ' is marvelous. Ethereal!:thumbs:

shtarka1

Thanks Dan!

Dan, That Might Be The Best Shot Taken Of The "Huffster"! Awesome Image Of Matt Enjoying Himself & The Grab Of Amy In The Light Is Mesmerizingly Cool!:salute:

dude163

At the top of the stairs it was 90 F , and the bottom of the stairs ( about 300+ ) it was 70, but the humidity was massively high, Dickson falls runoff in Fundy national Park. I sweated like crazy carrying my backpack with tripod and gear, but Im glad I brought the stabilisation, water looks so much nicer in long exposures!

Mike Woods

"This is so wrong on so many levels."

Great shot.
:D Thanks Kevin.

Mike, wonderful work, as usual. This one has your usual, spot-on comedic flare. Great images. You are giving Craig Semetko a run for his $! Great stuff!
Huge thanks - I was only looking at his work the other day.

Mike, another excellent set from the M8 and 25mm, lovely stories, and i like your color mood, well done buddy !
Thank you, always appreciated.

Mike: That third one's a little creepy - strong vignette at bottom makes it more so. Intriguing that he and the kid are in all three. That'd be an interesting photo essay? Sort of a "Where's Waldo" series. The second's my favorite - nice composition, but, in part it may be because he's sitting off to the side? Hard to separate the three. Terrific!

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Thanks Matt - anyone would think I'd been stalking him lol.

Mike: Your street shots are always such a delight. That series of the baby trolley pusher is great. Looks from that last shot like he was happy to have his picture taken... not! The other series was nice as well. You're really rockin' that M8, Zeiss 25 combo. Love the way that lens renders. I really enjoy your processing as well.
Cheers Lloyd.

Joe: Nice images. There's something about photos like the first that I like. They're almost "lens tests", but, like this, they can be quite striking. The portrait's quite elegant. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

Agree - very nice Joe.

Dan, the four pics are all great.

' Amy passing thru the light ' is marvelous. Ethereal!:thumbs:
+1 :thumbup:

Contemplating History...

M9, 50 Lux asph
Steve, this is great!

Mike

Lloyd

Dan: Great shots from the workshop. Especially like that shot of Matt.

Steve: Good stuff, but that "Contemplating History" is truly fantastic!

Robert: Looks cool and green. Thanks for suffering the heat and schlepping the gear to make the shots possible.

m_driscoll

A few more from the Steve Huff Seattle Workshop last weekend.

1. M9-P; 35mm f/2; 1/125s @ f/2; ISO 80

2. M9-P; 35mm f/2; 1/60s @ f/2; ISO 80

3. M9-P; 35mm f/2; 1/15s @ f/2; ISO 80

4. M9-P; 50mm f/.95 w/8x ND; 1/1000s @ f/.95; ISO 80

5. M9-P; 50mm f/.95 w/8x ND; 1/500s @ f/.95; ISO 80

Cheers, Matt

m_driscoll

the dichotomy of the mallparking lot:
Bentley Continental R
FIAT 500
Robert: I really like the Bentley shot. Beautiful detail. No Fiats S. of the border (unless you count Chrysler?). :thumbup:

Great photos ! Love the smooth bokeh from your Noctilux ! Wish i could have a M9P with a nocti in my bag...
Ed: Thank you! :D

Matt, Pike Market Place seems to present wonderful opportunities for you...
Rayyan: Thank you, sir! :D

No, this one is different than the Nikon post!!!
M8, cron 28 asph.
Rayyan: I like the overall contrast of the photo. "Old-school" B & W! :salute:

Cheers, Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.