The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Image reworked. Lightened the reader and tighter crop.

Steve, Charles, Lloyd Mohammad. Thanks.
Matt: Reader here was shot by King Station. The tailor is on Jackson (I think), in the International District. I get disorientated sometimes.
Regards, Ed.
This is perfect, Ed. Love it.

Lloyd

Mike, LOL... great capture:thumbup:

Some shots this afternoon from Currumbin beach! The weather is warming up, virtually a full moon and almost Spring!

Shots with the 75 Lux and M9. Met a family from China, and they were so pleasant and really pleased having their shots taken!

What beach? ;)

Gorgeous portrait, Charles. The whole series is nice. But I do have a pulse, so these are the easy favs for me.

Mike Woods

m_driscoll

Mike, LOL... great capture:thumbup:

Some shots this afternoon from Currumbin beach! The weather is warming up, virtually a full moon and almost Spring!

Shots with the 75 Lux and M9. Met a family from China, and they were so pleasant and really pleased having their shots taken!

Shots with 28 Cron and M9-P:)

75 Lux:)

Charles: Congratulations! I can clearly see the uptick in image quality with your new M9-P. ;)
+1 to what Lloyd said, later on. I esp. like how the elements in this photo (rocks/water/clouds/bird/sky/moon) are composed. Simple and elegant. :thumbs:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

RF_Licks

Mohammad, beautiful shot at the pier/walkway. Very nice B&W tones.
Ash, very nice set on the previous page with your friend ;) Monica is always welcome to visit Steve and I in Boston. The shadow shot with the red and green wall reminds me of Costa Manos, nice!
Ed, I like the shot of the tailor through the window, nice quiet mood to it. Both the missing head shots are also really cool!
Matt, more nice shots from your trip East. #3 and 5 are my favorites. Love the B&W tones on these.
Mike, yes, mine is bigger than yours :LOL: Good catch!
Charles, super beach shots!! ;)

-------
A few from this morning with Steve. I guess officially there are now two members of BLUG :LOL:

Joe

28Cron

Tried out Steve's 75Lux (probably wasn't a good idea ....)

This one is for Lloyd ;)

Lloyd

What the...!!!! :eek: You guys.

Great stuff Joe, but that shot of Steve in front of Mossiminos... Pure torture!! (What's funny is that I've now be tormented with Mossiminos twice in one day.:( My sister texted me earlier just to say that she and her daughter are planning to go there for dinner tomorrow!)

Thanks Joe.

Last edited:

CharlesK

Ed, Lloyd, Mike, Matt and Joe, thanks:) Very much appreciated!
Joe,awesome shots!! Love the PP'ing. Love shots #1 and 6. Great shot of Steve :thumbup:
Woody, nice set of shots!

Last edited:

wolverine

Testing the 90 elmarit, latest version on the M9. Just snaps to test. Very sharp and the colors are great. The first is to check focus point and is spot on. The next three are for testing colors. Portraits are also very good. I think I am going to like this lens.

Last edited:

shtarka1

What the...!!!! :eek: You guys.

Great stuff Joe, but that shot of Steve in front of Mossiminos... Pure torture!! (What's funny is that I've now be tormented with Mossiminos twice in one day.:( My sister texted me earlier just to say that she and her daughter are planning to go there for dinner tomorrow!)

Thanks Joe.
Lloyd, We Went There In Your Honor!:D:salute:;)

Status
Not open for further replies.