The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Palouse. Thanks for looking.

2. M8.2; 90mm f/2.5; 1/1500s; ISO 160

3. M8.2; 90mm f/2.5; 1/750s; ISO 160

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Matt - wow - these two shots are really excellent - love the clean lines and composition of #2 and #3 is outstanding too - the perspective with the road drawing you into the frame and the well delineated zones of road, fields, and cloudy sky - really nice work!

Cheers,

shtarka1

Matt - wow - these two shots are really excellent - love the clean lines and composition of #2 and #3 is outstanding too - the perspective with the road drawing you into the frame and the well delineated zones of road, fields, and cloudy sky - really nice work!

Cheers,
Wall Hangers For Sure!!!:salute:

CharlesK

I have been so busy!!! There have been so many amazing shots, I cannot keep up:)

Edtan, superb shots colour, shapes and composition of the shots, particularly the orange beam of light from the ceiling.
Woody, love that last shot with the 12mm!
Joe, very nice beach scene!
Matt, Wow... outstanding set of shots!!! Shots #2 and 3 are amazing, in simplicity, form and composition. :salute:

A

Al Pak

Thank you all for your kind comments. It was captured with M9 and 50 lux asph @f2. The image was cropped.

edtan

Some from a recent stroll wiht SLUGgers, Ed and Al...

M9 and 50 mm C-Sonnar....

2. Almost all in...
Nice capture Ashwin.
I remember we were walking past them, you turn your camera on them for 2 seconds and fired off a few frames. Good skill!!

edtan

Took my scooter out for a ride this weekend up the California coast - it was middle of the day so light was harsh and flat so just got a couple of simple shots.

Here's one of my bike - M9 with the CV 35mm f1.2:

And one of the Pigeon Point lighthouse:

Cheers,
Nice bike (Fat Bob?).

gero

edtan, it is interesting how the picture is one more layer on that layer type of construction. (if this makes any sense)

edtan

edtan, it is interesting how the picture is one more layer on that layer type of construction. (if this makes any sense)
Interesting perspective, Gero.
This could morph into a challenging art project.
Hmmm, would the comments add another layer? :D

gero

:rolleyes: ha, ha, that is up to you.

On another thought, these Seattleers are a bunch. I just saw the tv series "the killing" and part of what I really enjoyed was the photography and the choice of the setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.