The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Been away from this thread for a while doing my MF thing, but I see the quality hasn't faltered a bit. Great stuff from all you regulars!

I rush to the M9 when there's lightning because it's so easy to do long manual exposures.

mAlKhamis

Dan, Matt, Steve, Thank you so much for the kind words and notes, so glad that you liked them.

Matt, the first shot of the flower from last night set, is really dreamy, lovely exposure!

Dan, the ship and Roses set, is so refreshing maybe better than my depressing B&W mood :p ;)

Daniel, excellent well exposed landscape, good job !

Joe, i always enjoy the stories of your airport shots, please keep on posting, excellent work !!

Bell, nice exposure and good job for capturing the lighting !

Ron (Netherlands)

Dan, Smashing Color & Comps! Some "Heavy Artillery" Your Shooting With!;)
Indeed, nr. 2 my favorate +1 :)

Thanks Steve.
This time it is the village of Lindos at Sunset, sorry for the central composition, I should have done better but the light was very transitory and didn't want to miss it having just run up to the top of the hill as the sun was setting behind the hills.
[/IMG]
Beautiful capture of the sunset light!

Killer Set Joe! Lets Get The 3 Amigos Together & Have Some Fun!
Indeed! my favorite one: no 1 kids in front of the Capitol.

I rush to the M9 when there's lightning because it's so easy to do long manual exposures.
I always fancy lightningshots, probably also because I never succeeded in making my own!

shtarka1

Not too disappointing result though, what filters were you using?

This is taken on Rhodes at Kritinia Castle overlooking the Aegian.

Been away from this thread for a while doing my MF thing, but I see the quality hasn't faltered a bit. Great stuff from all you regulars!

Gentlemen...:salute:

Mike Woods

Just started going through the images from last week's break in Wroclaw, Poland. Here are a few to kick off with, M8 and either 35 or 50 'cron:

Regards

Mike

Lloyd

Wow! Go away for a few days and this thread gets away from you! I'm impossibly behind. Amazing work everyone. I'm in awe... seriously. Keep 'em coming!

seakayaker

Just started going through the images from last week's break in Wroclaw, Poland. Here are a few to kick off with, M8 and either 35 or 50 'cron:

Regards

Mike
Mike, Always Great Street Work! # 1 Is Fantastic!
+++3! Wonderful series Mike! My favorite is the second shot, two dog lovers finding out what they have in common, at least that is how I see it!

. . . . . or you might say, they see things pretty much black and white.

seakayaker

Bill, nice exposure and good job for capturing the lighting !
I always fancy lightningshots, probably also because I never succeeded in making my own!
Gentlemen...:salute:

++++4! Fantastic capture Bill!

What lens did you use with the M9?

CharlesK

Matt, Excellent set! I do like how you work your magic with 50 Nocti:D Nice shot of Ashwin!!
Mohammed, Great shot and PP'ing!
Dan, beautiful flower shots with the 50 Lux!
Daniel, I really like shot with the 18mm. Very nice lighting:)
David, beautiful shots! I particularly like the one taken at Rhodes:)
Bill, nice capture with lightning.
Joe, excellent set of shots!!
Mike, very nice street captures:)
Mountainjoe, beautiful capture on the beach!!

ashwinrao1

Wow, one day away, and so many more images...Thanks, Matt, for getting the profile shot...I look...um..confused...probably by the Leica M5 that I was looking at when I made that expression....

Thanks to everyone for their kind words.... more comments to come...

ashwinrao1

Bill, Amazing lighting cap...great idea about time lapsing a lightning storm...

Braeside, great capture of the seaside view...

Mike W..., thanks for sharing your usual magic...The pit bul capture is pure brilliance.

MountainJoe, great beach capture...Did you use a GND filter?

Eleanor, way to brave the kayak trip with Leica in Hand

Matt, great new Noctilicious shots...

Mohammad, love the processing that you are employing the get that hyper real look...lovely lovely images...

Matt, love the "And" capture at the sculpture gardens.

Dan, I see you and Matt frequent similar vistas...lovely running woman & Space Neele capture. Also love the flower caps...Discovery Park?

Joe, you are up to your usual brilliance. All compositions are amazing, especially the kids at the Capitol Hill!!!

MagicFM< love the captures from far away...

Michael H, great festival caps..

Jono
, nice capture of the hiding Canon guy..That tickled me....

Robert, great images of your daughters. It's been great PM'ing with you on Flickr...

Charles, your portraits from Thailand are just out of this world...the toning, light, colors...WOW

Lloyd, great capture of your father holding your grandkids! Lovely, emotive, an image to be cherished.

And a special thanks to Steve for all of your comments. YOU DA MAN!

Actually, come to think of if, everyone here ROCKS. Great work to you all!!!

ashwinrao1

Here are a few oldies but goodies...writing an article for Steve Huff based on this series...your comments and criticism are greatly appreciated...

Presenting..."The Theyyams of India"

And it begins...

Preparation

First Steps...

Solitude...

The devil is in....

Posession...

Whirling Dervish...

The Advice That Follows...

Status
Not open for further replies.