The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude163

we had about 3 minutes of nice sunlight the other night and I grabbed these 2 shots that I liked, Once again, its my kids, apologies , once I go on vacation I promise Ill take pics of other people!

Don Libby

Wanted to stop in and say hi and share a couple recent images of slot canyons. These were all taken with the M9 and 24mm lens. This was the most work I've done to date where I shot the M9 on a tripod 100% of the time.

I've got more information on this shoot on by blog.

Don

Lloyd

Gorgeous images, Don. I've seen a lot of images of the Antelope Canyons, and these rank right up among the best.

Don Libby

Gorgeous images, Don. I've seen a lot of images of the Antelope Canyons, and these rank right up among the best.
Thanks Lloyd. I wasn't sure if I'd actually be able to use the M9 and get what I wanted. My biggest fear was focusing. I had a light-weight tripod and spent most of the time on my knees trying to find an area I could focus on. I shot the next day using my Cambo WRS/P65+ and had a much easier time of it. All in all I'd do it again.

Don

Joe, this is why photography was invented. When you one day sit down to decide which among all the images you've taken are the most important, this one will be on the list of finalists. Perfect.
Thanks Lloyd - I'm quite sure you are right about that :)

The outstretched hand,expression,emotion,processing...Magnificent Capture Joe!!!:salute:
Thanks again Steve.

Joe, another terrific image.
Thanks David.

Completely agree. Super image, and lovely emotion and processing.

Regards

Mike
Thanks Mike - very kind of you.

Mountainjoe, great moment captured. This shot has so much feeling attached to it!!

Thanks Charles - definitely one for the family archives :)

dude163

Kids leaving the bus on the last day of school, they are a bit excited to be done until september . I cant recall if that kids clothes were magenta, or if its because of the IR problem with the M8.

kirio

Great photos everyone! Nice to see posts from familiar people in the new shorter thread.

Here are a few from the NASCAR event in Sonoma. We went on the Friday before the actual race so we only got to see the practice runs and qualifying rounds. Got the chance to take a few photos with M9 with either the 90 'cron pre-ASPH or the 50 Noct 1.0. Here are a few shots:

CharlesK

Don, superb set of shots!! My favourite from this set is #3:)
Mohammed, awesome shot! Great angle and PP'ing!
Robert, Very nice shots of your daughter:)
Kirio, cool shots from the Nascar in Sonoma!

Shots of young Buddhist monks at the Wat Bovornnives Vihara temple with the 50 Lux Ashp and M9:)

rsolti13

mountainjoe - that shot is just awesome! What emotion....print it big!

Robert (dude :)) - great shots of your daughter. the first one has excellent lighting

Don - excellent series from the canyons. my favorite is #3!

Kirio - Great set from Sonoma. That is a race I have always wanted to go to. The first three pans are awesome....what was your keeper ratio? I assume those were with the 90 Cron?

Charles - excellent shots of the monks....love your work from Bangkok!

benroy

Subscriber Member
We're in the midst of "monsoon season" down here...early morning light is very subdued...all pics shot with Zeiss 85/4 Tele-Tessar ZM wide open...don't know how the very fine detail will render when downsized and jpegged, but here's a try.

Roy Benson

Last edited:

benroy

Subscriber Member
Same story...very subdued lighting in the early AM...shot with the 135/2.8 Tele-Elmarit (one with the goggles) wide open...here again hoping that the very fine detail will still be rendered despite downsizing and jpegging.

Roy Benson

Last edited:

benroy

Subscriber Member
dude163 (Robert): Beautiful sky/clouds...plane in the perfect spot...

Roy Benson

Last edited:

Mike Woods

Wanted to stop in and say hi and share a couple recent images of slot canyons. These were all taken with the M9 and 24mm lens. This was the most work I've done to date where I shot the M9 on a tripod 100% of the time.
Beautiful work Don. 1 and 3 for me, but they are all lovely.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.