The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Woods

Mike - really like the last one in B&W - great light!
Thanks Joe.

Mike, you know how i'm obsessed with B&W, and hence i really liked your last shot, good job and have a wonderful weekend yourself !
Thank you Mohammed.

More magic, Mike. (Inadvertent alliteration, sorry.) LOVE this last one.
Cheers Lloyd. Seems this one was well-received. Funny how sometimes the simplest images resonate the most.

Thanks Steve. Always appreciate your comments.

Ryan, Mike, Lloyd, Mohammed and Steve, thank you for the kind words:)
Mike, another very nice set from Poland!! Love the last B&W shot!!
Thanks Charles. Glad you liked them.

Great images Bob, Ben and Roy. Returned from my 1st trip to NYC.

Thanks for looking.
Very nice Yamas. Particularly like the processing in the first.

Regards

Mike

dude163

I hope you guys dont mind, but here are 2 more of that car I liked

this one I made as a desktop for a pal of mine who owns an Audi also

m_driscoll

My wife was at Tech Rehearsal all day; so, I just wandered around. Thanks for looking.

1. M9; 50mm f/.95; 1/350@ f/.95; +1 EV; ISO 160

2. M9; 50mm f/.95 w/8x ND; 1/250@ f/.95; ISO 160

3. M9; 50mm f/.95 w/8x ND; 1/1500@ f/.95; ISO 160

4. M9; 50mm f/.95; 1/1500@ f/.95; +1 EV; ISO 160

5. M9; 50mm f/.95 w/8x ND; 1/500@ f/.95; +1 EV; ISO 80

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

benroy

Subscriber Member
Mike: Very interesting street stuff...are you darkening the corners (or is this vignetting)? Old timers (like me) used to darken the corners of B&W portraits and landscapes.

Lloyd: Thanks for the "oh-my-gosh!" balloon pics...wonderful!

Matt: enjoyed the "waiting for the wife" pics...topnotch color, composition.

Roy Benson

Last edited:

Don Libby

I wanted to take some time off processing images and visit this wonderful thread today. The comments are not all inclusive and please do not be offended if (as I probably did) failed to mention you.

MagicFM - Post #7. I really like the 1st and 3rd street scenes. Then there's the flowers in the last that are great. I never made it that far north however the images convey a great sense of Viet Nam. Great composition in all of them...

Ashwinrao1 - Post #10. The first image - wow! I like how you processed the scene. I also enjoyed the 2nd image as well. The image shares the mood.

Dude163 - Post #18. Adorable! Hope she's feeling much better now...

CharlesK - Post #29 Monk portraits. Very nicely done - I particularly like the second (close up).

Resolti13 - Post #38 The depth of field on the 6th & 7th images (35 Lux) is great.

Seakayaker - Post #64 Lilly Pads the first image is nice the second is great! You're going to help me decide is I really need to add a 75mm to my bag.

Ashwinrao1 - Post #102 - Great street scenes! 50mm has turned into my fav focal of the M9.

Jonoslack - Post #106 - Wonderful! And I'm seeing more of a 75mm again.

Lloyd - Post #146. Beautifully done and congratulations!

CharlesK - Post #154 Stunning work on all! 1, 4 5 all my favorites...

Lloyd - Post #158 I saw the resemblance before I read the text. Great work.

ShiroKuro - Post #174 I love that first image dude!

Eleanorbrown - Post #207 What can I say other than I'm jealous.

Seakayaker - Post #221 "Public Art" Great find! Very well done.

Thrice - Post #304. Great image - sometimes disappointing skies can bring out the best in us...

Bill CB - Post #321 Great! Talk about being in the right place and time. Well done. I'll be attempting this in August as we spend a couple days at the North Rim.

Mountain Joe - Post #329 - Lovely image with great light. I know I'm late in saying this however welcome aboard.

MountainJoe - Post #360 _ remember seeing this image several days ago and wanted to comment but it got away until now, Even without the back story the image stand by itself being able to tell a story of feeling and emotions. Lovely image.

I truly believe that photography is more than a presentation of an image; it's about sharing the feelings and emotions. There are truly wonderful examples of great photography on these pages.

I feel I've only scratched the surface here and haven't done the work presented here justice however I need to return to the studio and back to work for at least a couple hours today so I don't feel like a total slacker....

Thanks to all for sharing your visions

Don

mAlKhamis

Roy, impressive performance for the prize tag, good for you enjoy!

Robert, the R8 is my favorite car, and your shot were excellent, good job !

Yamas, Lovely set ! keep posting !

Matt, you are killing me with Nocti demonstrations, amazing set, specially number 2 and 3, well done my friend !

Mike, The last two B&W shots are pure coolness, great job buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.