The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude163

Been a slow week for the leica, ( raining like heck) now its nicer I started using it again:

Vanishing Point

Mopar

shtarka1

Been a slow week for the leica, ( raining like heck) now its nicer I started using it again:

Vanishing Point

My second car ever owned in 1980 was a 73 Challenger & Man Was I Cool Driving That Machine With 60's on the rear! This One Brings Back Some Memories! Nice Pair Robert!

m_driscoll

My second car ever owned in 1980 was a 73 Challenger & Man Was I Cool Driving That Machine With 60's on the rear! This One Brings Back Some Memories! Nice Pair Robert!
Robert: Nice metal! :thumbup: Steve, I can picture it! :bugeyes:

M9, 90 Cron asph:)
Steve: Brilliant set! #1 (nice mug shot, could you have him turn to the right?), #3 ( excellent framing and pp) #2 (nicely seen), in that order.

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

ashwinrao1

@ Charles K: More lovely, and moving portraits. You certainly find that connection and put your subjects at ease. Bravo
@ Matt D: Wonderful caps on a wonderful sunny Seattle week! Also love the Red-White-Dead Set. BTW, that Canon shooter looks far too happy....put a Leica in his hands and see what happens ;) Bravo, Matt
@ Steve...Love the new caps. Urban graffiti mixed with people. Also, the fountain kids and Sleeping Hand shot are both terrific! ..truly brilliant, my friend
@ David M, lovely flowers
@ Rovert W: Love the Audi captures!
@ Mike, your Poland caps are so vibrant, damn near perfect on the first 2!
@ Roy B: Great caps, I didn't realize you were an M shooter as well!
@ Yamas, amazing captures! Truly outstnading colors in all of them.
@ Erik. Killer band caps and welcome!
@ Daniel: WOW, that 2nd curtain flash work you are down is SICK (in a good way!)

To Don, Steve, Lloyd, Matt, Yamas, and Charles for your kind comments!

mAlKhamis

Erik Really lovely set, specially the last two group portraits, good job !

Steve, wonderful B&W set, specially #1, 3,4 and 6, as well as the colorful sharp set with the 90 cron, excellent job my friend !

Daniel, awesome set with 18 dis and holga flash, i really enjoyed it !

Matt, another beautiful set with Nocti, cheers buddy !

Charles, excellent portrait set, well done !

Ashwin, happy 4th of July to you too, i love the first one of your set for the mountain, also, i really liked your 4,6 and 9 of your last set, great job buddy!

Robert, excellent angles for the challenger !

m_driscoll

@ Matt D: Wonderful caps on a wonderful sunny Seattle week! Also love the Red-White-Dead Set. BTW, that Canon shooter looks far too happy....put a Leica in his hands and see what happens ;) Bravo, Matt...
To Don, Steve, Lloyd, Matt, Yamas, and Charles for your kind comments!
Ashwin: Thanks! :D Actually, she might be offended, if i suggested she use a Leica. I was only 8-9' away. They probably didn't recognize mine as a real camera. :LOL:

Here she is with her friend. They were photographing another Japanese woman.

See you on the 9th at your Opening!

M8.2; 75mm f/2; 1/4000s @ f/2; ISO 160

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

CharlesK

Lloyd, Ashwin and Mohammad, thank you guys:) Appreciate the kind words.
David, very nice B&W shot! Almost looks like IR shot.
Robert, Cool shots of the Challenger!
Steve, Superb shots! Love that first shot, excellent capture and composition.:thumbup:
Matt, really nice captures! Love these Nocti shot:)
Mohammad, excellent seascape shot! Really nice composition.
Ashwin, Great set of shots :thumbs: Love how you beautifully separated the subjects with the 90 Elmarit:)
Carlos, nice IR shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.