The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlesK

Ashwin, Congratulations on "Leica - Our Point of View" exhibition...well deserved :thumbs: Loved your shots of the event!!!

Matt, great shots of the event!! Also love the B&W set with 50 Nocti, excellent and interesting compositions!!
Steve, Love those portrait shots with the 50 Lux :thumbup:
Mike, Very nice B&W set. I really like the different renderings!
Jason, excellent action captures! Love the panning skills :) Love the shots of the donuts too!!
Robert, captivating birthday shots!!!
David E, Superb set of shots!! I am always amazed at the art form of your shots with the WA's. :thumbs:
Steve, excellent portrait of Dustin, with the 90 Cron, and really like the "surrender your booty". :D
Kristian, excellent shots of Superman! Also I would like to add a comment about the stunning set with the 50 Nocti. Love the colours and composition of your shots.:thumbup:

mAlKhamis

Steve, The little color set, is beautiful, specially the first portrait, 4th portrait and the lady next to the grave. well done !

Mike, wonderful B&W set by M8 and 35/50 crons

Matt, Lovely shots for Ashwin and the gallery, i wish i was there, i also like your mustang shot, great job buddy !!

David, really amazing set with with 24 Lux, specially the lonely girl reading, what stunning composition and story, well done !!

Ashwin, congrats for the amazing exhibition, well done you are the best and deserve the best, good for you, i'm really honored to know you my friend, cheers! :)

m_driscoll

Matt, both really nice. Love the processing on the 2nd.
Regards
Mike
Great Processing! Insane IQ & Killer Shot!
Matt - great shots with the Nocti. I particularly like the Mustang. The pp really adds to that shot...
Matt: That shot of the Mustang is stellar. The emblem on the grill looks positively 3D.
Matt, great shots of the event!! Also love the B&W set with 50 Nocti, excellent and interesting compositions!!
Matt, Lovely shots for Ashwin and the gallery, i wish i was there, i also like your mustang shot, great job buddy !! ...
Thanks, guys.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

rsolti13

Mohammed - another awesome shot from the beach

I got a new toy recently, a 90 Macro Elmar....pretty fun lens that I haven't seen many examples of. Here are some shots from my first day out

I have tons more :)

D&A

Ashwin Wrote--->>>"Thanks to you all for the kind words. I had a smashing time last night hanging out with my friends, photo buddies, and the Glazers camera gang. All in all, about 100 people came through and enjoyed the show. Big thanks to my parents for coming from Cleveland to see it and be part of it. Big thanks as well to Glazers and Brad Weeks of Leica for helping to sponsor the event and trusting Al Tanabe and I to throw a good opening. I equipped my parents with a D-Lux 4, and myself with the M9 and 50 lux asph...here are a few takes from the show">>>

Congradulations Ashwin...most definitely deserved! It's been a pleasure being able to view so many of your wonderful images both here on GEtdpi and elsewhere. I'm always so impressed with the diversity of subjects you have expertly photographed, often with what appears to be a spontanious capture of "the moment", thereby bringing life to the image. Nice going and I'm sure like many other here, wish we were in close proximity to have attended. Looks like everyone had a great time...inclduing yourself and parents :)

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Mohammed - another awesome shot from the beach

I got a new toy recently, a 90 Macro Elmar....pretty fun lens that I haven't seen many examples of. Here are some shots from my first day out

QUOTE]

Ryan, nice to see you're enjoying the 90mm f4 macro. It's almost as though the flower in your first images is floating "in space". It's certainly different, optically speaking, than the 90mm f2.8, each having strengths in certain areas Looing forward to seeing more from this lens.

Dave (D&A)

Status
Not open for further replies.