The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

mAlKhamis

Joe, Ashwin, Steve (sjg284) thank you so much for your kind words, i really appreciate it, and glad you liked it !

Joe, amazing shots from your recent series, specially the Moma and Ouch ones, excellent capture and composition !!

Matt, i love your capture for the little girl in the parade, as well as the B&W man setting and thinking in the market

Steve (sjg284), lovely automotive theme from Paris, nice job !

Ashwin, you blow me away with the Reach for the skies shot, you are the master, amazing prospective, well done my friend

Daniel, lovely exposure with the 35mm Biogon! and the set from Melbourne, , as well as the firework shot, and finally the night scene for the building is just stunning, excellent job!

Robert, i agree with Lloyd, i love the composition and treatment of girl walking in the forest.

Mike, i so enjoyed your wedding set, as well as Further reductions and young attitudes beautiful stories !

DavidE, your architecture shot with 24 lux are just stunning, well done my friend !

Luka, I'm speechless about your yellow stone set, just beautiful, artful and colorful, well done !

Steve, I just loved your shots with 90mm cron, excellent capture and processing, , and the last three shots 50mm lux are just pure coolness, amazing compositions and B&W conversions, well done !

D

denoir

Thanks a lot for the comments guys! :) And great shots!

Here's the next set - Mesa Verde NP, Arches NP, Canyonlands NP

Mesa Verde:

Arches NP:

Canyonlands NP:

shtarka1

Mohammad, Great View,Perspective & PP & Thank You!

Luka, More Show Stopping Photography With Excellent Presentation!

Edwin, Love The PJ Style, Processing & Human Element Displayed! Well Done!

kevin2i

Lloyd sent me a note - threads end around 100 pages, and I jumped in late. Here is the repost:

Summicron III. Amazing little performer. All LR, no PS.

Ladera Winery (away from the crowds, highly recommended!)

North of Petaluma

And a little color (75/lux) . . . .

sjg284

thanks for the kind words, David, Charles, Mohammad

dude- great shot, love the way the circlular bokeh draws the eye inward
mike - great capture of a quiet moment of thought
david - another reminder that i really, really need to get to a beach soon :)
great color and depth
steve - great shot & caption.. you have a great sense of humor in your photos
mohammad - great aesthetic, reminds me of film

kevin2i

One complaint I do have (and found out the 'hard way') is that long exposures are immediately followed by a camera lock-up as the camera exposes a black frame. Really need to turn this off, makes firework photography difficult. A shame because the CCD colors work well.

Heliar 15mm. Very surprised by this lens, sharp edge to edge (a little soft in corners). 21mm setting (newest firmware) does wonders.

(crop)

(Full Frame)

Lloyd

Thanks Lloyd! Yeah, it was quite a trip. Nine national parks, two national recreation areas, two tribal parks and one state park in three weeks & 4700 miles. :)

Where do you live? Moab?
I live just outside of Salt Lake City.

Lloyd

OK. So again, a couple of days away, and I'm hopelessly behind! I'll try not to miss anyone here. I can say that there really is some terrific work posted on this thread!

Bill: Great to see you posting here again. Your work is always superb! The colors... the sky, barn and the rape field, just jump off the screen.

Brian: Great timing. Looks like you caught her just as her faith wavered. ;)

Matt: Nice work with the M8.2 I especially like the third shot... "nothing beats a great pair of legs!" And I really like the b/w of the older gentleman with his hand to his head.

Mike: I agree with Bill CB, great tones - and subjects in those Poland shots. Terrific series from the wedding too. And your street shots, are always terrific. You have an amazing eye and great timing.

Steve: That Carmine and the Fox is a classic! As is the sleeper on the bench. The Dan Khang shot is very cool, I really like the processing. And the surprise with the cake is honest joy. Love it. "Mr. Capote's hat", "Feel my Weather", and "Pure"... all Pure magic!

Luka: I said it before, but I'll say it again, Amazing set of images!! And that set of Grand Teton and Yellowstone flat knocks my socks off!! To say nothing of Mesa Verde and Canyonlands. Wow... just wow.

Seascape: Nice catch! Thanks for sharing.

Robert: Cool green Challenger. (The B/W version is nice too, but I think I prefer the color.) Love the shot of your daughter (and Mimi loves her shirt!)

David: More wide magic. Especially like that selfie! That shot of the statute with the 12mm is very cool.

Rayyan: Great to see you posting here, my friend. Your magic hasn't dimmed a bit! Palpable texture in that shot of the old bridge.

Daniel: More great work with the 18mm. Love the shot of the redhead, but I have to say I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the 50 Lux!

David: Wonderful shots from Rhodes. Again, amazing color.

Mohammad: Love the timeless quality of the shot of the dog by the lake.

Edwin: Impressive set. Really tells the story.

Hope I haven't missed anyone. Like said above, marvelous work everyone.

leicashot

Crater Lake with friends....

35 Nokton & M9

21 lux & M9

Last with 75 cron, heavily cropped...Layers:

Mate I cannot for the life of my understand how someone other than a full time traveller can get out and shoot as many places as you do...sweet work btw

DavidE

There are so many fine photos posted over the past few days. It's hard to keep up.

More photos from my recent NYC trip. All shot with 24 lux.

Status
Not open for further replies.