The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude163

I went to a buterfly dome with the kids and took my Pentax KX and my M8, I wont post the pentax shots but some came out really nice , the leica on the other hand...........

I got some really nice ones, but..............the white balance was a bit messed up, and my self applied 6 bit coding thought the lens was a summilux 50/1.4 not my ancient summicron 50/2 so it *corrected* my images a LOT. The black marker had just been worn down by switching between the cron and the elmarit 135

the saviour was: Black and White conversions ( well i hope anyway , let me know how they look, as the coloured ones didnt look right)

Lloyd

Nice b/w Robert. But the conversions make you and your friend look sorta weird in that last one. ;)

ashwinrao1

A few from this evening, helping a dietician friend set up her website with some photos:

Bowl of fruit

Carrots!

My friend...head shot was too close for comfort for her site...

Keepin' a straight face...

A bit mysterious...

m_driscoll

David, Ashwin, Charles and Luke: fantastic landscapes!
Matt, Steve, Mike and Edwin: Great street shooting!
Dude and Don: awesome portraits!
Mohammed: that's what I call capturing the moment.
I definitely unintentionally missed many other great shots.
No time for me to shoot. Here is a fun one and a shot of the yacht club in the early evening. Thanks for looking.
YamasDigital: I guess Steve and I are just hungry. Nice night shot and beautifully focused cupcake.:thumbup:

Matt, very nice street capture, particularly the expression of the guy in #2!...
Charles: Thank you! Wonder what his smirk's about? ;)

2 Very Nice Looks With Bitingly Impressive IQ!...
Steve: Thank you, sir! :D

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Woody: Nice set. My favorite is the first with the "post-it" note. I esp. like the compositional relationships. :thumbup:
Robert: The B & W looks excellent. The second shot with your daughter waving the butterfly thingie is great. :thumbup: Don't believe Lloyd. It's a perfectly acceptable shot of you and your friend. :ROTFL:
Ashwin: I remember that smile from your opening. Nice photographs. Perfect moment captured in the 4th one! :salute:

Cheers, Matt

CharlesK

Woody, very nice shots! Fav is the last shot, really liking the composition and thought behind the shots:)
Robert, nice portrait shot! Love the shot #2!
Matt, excellent captures of the red head :D
Ashwin, really nice set!! Love the portrait shots of your dietitian friend. Her bubbly personality shines through. :)

dude163

Thanks gang , i forgot to mention those mannequins werent at the butterfly dome, they were in a store I was kicked out of for taking pics of the mannequins Inside , didnt stop me taking shots from outside through the glass however, strange

Ashwin: Your friend is gorgeous! her diet agrees with her!

ashwinrao1, nice shots! the BW is the best in this series.

Bill, nice shot!

m_driscoll, nice candits.

dude163, I like the BW conversions.

Woody Campbell, nice shot the last one!

shtarka1, I'm glad to found you here bro!

Mike Woods

I went to a buterfly dome with the kids and took my Pentax KX and my M8, I wont post the pentax shots but some came out really nice , the leica on the other hand...........
Very nice Robert.

I can see why Matt :) Really like the 2nd.

Ash this is a lovely capture.

I'm new here.... some many great shots! Congrats for all! I'm still looking the images in the others pages....

M9 + 50 cron

street_20110711_3354 by  Ricardson Williams, on Flickr
Welcome to the Forum - looking forward to more!

Gust Front, Lake Huron

Wow - awesome! Love the canoe in the fg - nicely captured.

Cheers,
+1, this is definitely 'wow.

Regards

Mike

mAlKhamis

Bill, CharlesK, Ashwin, Matt, Yamas, i really appreciate your kind words, and so honored and overwhelmed that are liking my humble work !!

CharlesK, amazing shots with 75lux and 28 cron, beautiful breath taking scenes

Matt, another nice set with the Nocti !! man i tried it in a Leica shooting experience workshop in Santa Barbara, and i must say it worth every penny, stunning lens !!! I also like your captures with 75 cron, good job my friend !

Yamas, i love the simplicity of the cupcake shot, excellent job buddy !

Woody, your shot with 24 lux " More of the Same " , stunning work, composition and story, well done !

Robert, the first little girl shot, is stunning, love the moment !! cheers!

Ashwin, beautiful set as usual, and love your friend B&W portrait, what a breath taking beautiful smile, well done buddy !

Ricardson, excellent work with the 50 cron, specially the first shot, excellent angle and composition, well done !

Bill, the dramatic cloud shot ! is just stunning ! well done !

m_driscoll

Matt, excellent captures of the red head :D...
Charles: Thank you, sir! I've always had a werakness for red heads. :)

I'm new here.... some many great shots! Congrats for all! I'm still looking the images in the others pages....

M9 + 50 cron

street_20110711_3354 by  Ricardson Williams, on Flickr

M9 + 50 cron
 Ricardson Williams[/url], on Flickr
Ricardson: These are two really beautiful B & W photos! The first is my favorite. Keeping the full frame and not "lightening" the shadow to get detail was the right decision. The image flows out of the blackness. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

m_driscoll

Bill, CharlesK, Ashwin, Matt, Yamas, i really appreciate your kind words, and so honored and overwhelmed that are liking my humble work !! ...
Matt, another nice set with the Nocti !! man i tried it in a Leica shooting experience workshop in Santa Barbara, and i must say it worth every penny, stunning lens !!! I also like your captures with 75 cron, good job my friend !...
Mohammad: Thank you, sir! :D

A Street Shooter ! by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

M9 + the stunning amazing loaner 50mm Noctilux during Leica shooting experience workshop in Santa Barbara, it was one of the best days, thank you Leica for organizing this !!
Mohammad: Awesome photo. Composition, IQ and color are very cool. :cool:

Cheers, Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.