The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Woods

Since its customary to post an image of or with something new, I thought I'd share this with you:

Of no artistic merit whatsoever, but it was taken with my new 50 'lux asph which I found online at a dealer last night and picked up this morning :D

The relevance of the image? This is all that will be left of me when she finds out :ROTFL:

Have a great weekend everyone.

Mike

Lloyd

THE BIG GUNS
The 3 Nocts of Matt, Ashwin and Steve. M9 and a borrowed 35 Cron
There's some serious hair regression going on in that composition:ROTFL:

Mike
Too funny, Mike! I was thinking "Curly, Moe and Larry", but it does look like an ad for The Hair Club for Men"! (BTW, both of my vehicles combined cost less that the hardware arrayed in that image... considerably less!)

Lloyd

Since its customary to post an image of or with something new, I thought I'd share this with you:

Of no artistic merit whatsoever, but it was taken with my new 50 'lux asph which I found online at a dealer last night and picked up this morning :D

The relevance of the image? This is all that will be left of me when she finds out :ROTFL:

Have a great weekend everyone.

Mike
Congrats on the new lens, Mike. Nice pic here, and looking forward to more.

m_driscoll

Steve: Thanks! He was enjoying himself.
Joe: Thank you, sir! A plethora of good shooters at that workshop.
Carlos: Nice work with that combination. I really like the IQ of the 2nd one.
Steve: Nice composition, IQ, and variety of subjects. The older women with the hat is very Boston Brahmin! "All business..." - that's concentration and a nice photo.
Rayyan: I did eat more "formal" meals then i usually do.
Ed: Cool range of photos. I like your take on that sculpture in the first photo. This is one of the few photos I've seen of it that works for me.
Mike: Excellent balance and lines.
Robert: Do your kids have agency representation? Fun shots. Maybe your daughter (2nd photo) is going to get one.
Ed: That looks like a "posed" shot?
Mike: That was pretty unkind!! :p ;)
Ed: That 2nd one's my favorite. an excellent capture.
Ed: You laugh now!
Mike: Thanks! It helps to have an amiable and self-motivated subject. :D
Steve: Thanks! You recognized the guy in the first shot? :LOL:
Steve: She dyed her hair to match her sunglasses. Of course she wanted to be photographed.
Mike: Congratulations! That's an awesome lens. My shoes are in my house; but, my wife hasn't let me in for the last two weeks (something to do with the nocti?). Enjoy.
Lloyd: Thank you!
Lloyd: "Curly, Moe, and Larry"? :p I shaved my head today.
Seascape: Prettty cool! :cool: It's a hatch on what?
Ron: Thanks!

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Kerry Park, waiting for the sunset. We didn't, Graham did. Thanks for looking.

1. M9-P; 50mm f/.95 w/8x ND; 1/4000s @ f/.95; ISO 160

2. M9-P; 50mm f/.95 w/8x ND; 1/4000s @ f/.95; ISO 160

3. M9-P; 50mm f/.95 w/8x ND; 1/1500s @ f/.95; ISO 160

4. M9-P; 50mm f/.95 w/8x ND; 1/2000s @ f/.95; ISO 160

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

edtan

Matt, love the PP on the bicycle.
Yes, takes me a while to catch a joke.
Took me 2 days to figure out your upside down nuclear power plant joke.

Peter Klein

To all Renegades of the Rangefinder, and Da Seattle Croo, especially: I've barely had had time to look at the photos recently, no less comment individually. Looks like the Steve Huff shindig went well, and I'm really enjoying the photos. With all those Nocts in one place, I'm surprised a critical mass of unobtainium wasn't created, generating a black hole which would suck all sunlight from Washington State. (Oh, wait, that was our July) :D

Anyway, hello to all, and just because you don't hear from me doesn't mean I'm not watching!

--Peter

P.S. Nice hat, Ashwin!

Status
Not open for further replies.