The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Ashwin, Steve, Matt: Thank you gentlemen for you kind comments on my post.

Ashwin: Another impressive set. Love the shot of the caber tosser! That Fish and Chips sign was perfect... don't know if that was at the Highland Festival or not, but talk about a Scottish bargain. Love the landscapes... Mt. Rainier never looked better.

Daniel: What can I say about those shots from NZ?!? Honestly, I think I've run out of adjectives... I just sit here in awe... truly.

Steve: Your street shots are always so poignant. Number 3 in particular for me. And the processing reinforces that feeling.

Mike: Yet another wonderful set! Love that last one... I'm a sucker for nautical scenes, and that is a great one.

Robert: Love that first shot of your younger daughter. And I love the way that old Cron renders. I have the 1967 version, and it may be my favorite lens.

Joe: Very nice shots from around Capitola. Hard to pic a favorite. I love the way that CV 35/1,2 renders. And you're right, once it's dialed it, it has few peers.

Matt: Very nice set. Like that third one, of the couple on the bench, especially.

Ed: Really like the lens flare set. Nice work.

esmallits: Great, and classic-looking images. Looking forward to more.

Mike Woods

Love # 3, Mike! "Blue Man (and woman) Group"!
Cheers Ash.

Super shot dude!

Cheers,
+1 lovely image

Mike: That's not coffee? Lovely composition and tone.
Mike: Where were you on Sat. night? The first and last are my favorites. Excellent tone and framing.
Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Thanks Matt, I was asleep Saturday Night, but up early enough to see the aftermath :)

3. M9-P; 50mm f/.95; 1/4000s @ f/.95; ISO 160

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Lovely series Matt, but that last one is beautiful.

Mike: That guy looking up looks like Curly, of Moe Larry and Curly. Great catch. And the blue people, er, um, well, you know what I mean. "Hi-visibility tabard" is a perfect color composition.

--Peter
Thank you Peter.

Mike: I like the Tall Ships shot, really digging the processing as well, suits the subject :) I also like the "looking up" shot which Lloyd commented on, great capture.
Cheers Daniel.

Like These 2 For Color,Comps & Character! Nice Set Mike!
Cheers Steve, glad you liked them.

Mike: Yet another wonderful set! Love that last one... I'm a sucker for nautical scenes, and that is a great one.
Thank you Lloyd, much appreciated.

Mike

griffin

none of these worked. guess my html skill is outdated.

anyone please, tell me how to insert images? thanks in advance.

Used the method that Lloyd said, it works like a chime!

Last edited:

shtarka1

Oh wow! What a departure from your usual images.

I thought it was one image when I first looked - they go really well together.

The second is my favourite - beautiful. Wonder why lol :roll eyes:

Mike
Yeah Mike, Im Way Out Of My Element, I Know!:D The Sunset Was So Beautiful Last Night I Had To Post Some Color!:eek: Thanks!

shtarka1

This "Cat" Has No Respect!:D:ROTFL:

But Boy Is He One Great Photographer & Heck Of A Super Guy!
Our One & Only Joe (RF Licks):salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.