The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

This "Cat" Has No Respect!:D:ROTFL:

But Boy Is He One Great Photographer & Heck Of A Super Guy!
Our One & Only Joe (RF Licks):salute:
I like your "Not now mister" shots. Great processing. Very nice shot of Joe. This one really shows his personality. :D

edtan

This thread is so fast it's scary.
Thank you all who commented,
Steve always enjoying your work.
Lloyd: very touching story and with a sweet ending.
Ashwin: Yes, just got the FLE (100% prepaid/5.5 months wait) and that was the first day out with it. I am seriously thinking of the bubble flare and I shaved my head.
Matt, you have a great eye for details. Did not see the clouds in b/w. Love that Marshall Park shot.
Daniel, the HDR is so nice. L O V E the saturated colors.
Mike, your photos are always so sharp! Really like the cooffee shot.
Sorry if I've missed anyone.

seakayaker

M9, 90 Cron asph:)
Oh wow! What a departure from your usual images.

I thought it was one image when I first looked - they go really well together.

The second is my favourite - beautiful. Wonder why lol :roll eyes:

Mike
Add my vote to Mike's. I thought it was one image at first as well. Both great, but LOVE that second one.
+++3!

Wonderful shots Steve!

. . . . . it looks like she is trying to hear you but is being drowned out by the noise of the jet coming in for a landing at Logan . . . . .

Nice way to have her strike a pose . . . . . my imagination runs wild!

shtarka1

Lovely shot Steve!

. . . . . wondering about Castle Island?
+++3!

Wonderful shots Steve!

. . . . . it looks like she is trying to hear you but is being drowned out by the noise of the jet coming in for a landing at Logan . . . . .

Nice way to have her strike a pose . . . . . my imagination runs wild!
Dan, Great Call On "Castle Island"! Had A Couple Of "Dogs" At Sullivans & Watched The Sunset With The Mrs. Thanks Very Much!:)

ashwinrao1

This "Cat" Has No Respect!:D:ROTFL:

But Boy Is He One Great Photographer & Heck Of A Super Guy!
Our One & Only Joe (RF Licks):salute:
Wow, you guys are making a habit of it. Agreed that Joe's an amazing photog, and hopefully, we can all meet up in Boston when I make it out there next....hopefully in the spring time...time flies too fast around these parts!

shtarka1

Wow, you guys are making a habit of it. Agreed that Joe's an amazing photog, and hopefully, we can all meet up in Boston when I make it out there next....hopefully in the spring time...time flies too fast around these parts!
Lets Do It!:thumbs:

CharlesK

Lloyd, I am sorry for the loss of Mimi's friend's 22 y/o son.
This thread is moving so fast, great shots everyone!!!
Great series from Steve Huff's workshop:)
Matt, great set with the Seattle water fountains!
Steve, superb street captures:)
Ashwin, excellent set from the highland games! Great skill capturing the action with the 90 Cron AA!!
Daniel, stunning landscapes from NZ! Love the HDR work too:thumbup:
Steve, love the two silhouettes! I did a double, thinking it was one shot! Very nice:) Love the intensity and PP'ing of "Not now mister".
Very cool shots of Joe:D:D Here is an interview done by Kokleong Tham, from Singapore, on Joe, http://plusphotographer.tumblr.com/post/8295347026/joseph-ow-travelling-salesman-photographer. :thumbup:
Mike, great street captures, three dogs and a gorilla!!

Street shot from Bangkok with the 50 Lux:)

Status
Not open for further replies.