The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

shtarka1

Lloyd, I am sorry for the loss of Mimi's friend's 22 y/o son.
This thread is moving so fast, great shots everyone!!!
Great series from Steve Huff's workshop:)
Matt, great set with the Seattle water fountains!
Steve, superb street captures:)
Ashwin, excellent set from the highland games! Great skill capturing the action with the 90 Cron AA!!
Daniel, stunning landscapes from NZ! Love the HDR work too:thumbup:
Steve, love the two silhouettes! I did a double, thinking it was one shot! Very nice:) Love the intensity and PP'ing of "Not now mister".
Very cool shots of Joe:D:D Here is an interview done by Kokleong Tham, from Singapore, on Joe, http://plusphotographer.tumblr.com/post/8295347026/joseph-ow-travelling-salesman-photographer. :thumbup:
Mike, great street captures, three dogs and a gorilla!!

Street shot from Bangkok with the 50 Lux:)

Thanks Charles & Lovely Lady & Shot!

edtan

Wow, just not enough time in the day to catch up with everyone's great shots! . . . . . keep 'em coming . . . . .

Anyway a few from the Steve Huff Seattle Workshop . . . . .

The Photographer

HAHA Dan! THis shot always makes me laugh! It's a great shot.
I laugh because I remember your response when someone at the workshop asked what she was photgraphing and you snapped back, "I don't care." with a comedian's cadence.

Lloyd

. . . . . Wow, just not enough time in the day to catch up with everyone's great shots! . . . . . keep 'em coming . . . . .

Anyway a few from the Steve Huff Seattle Workshop . . . . .

The Photographer

The first three taken with the 50 Lux and the last with the 24 Elmar

Great shots Dan. This one is AMAZING! (And not just because of the subject ;))

Mike Woods

Nice work everyone. Steve, particularly like the Samurai shot, and Ash I'm loving the self portrait lol.

Here's one from last night - slight departure for me. M8 and 35 'cron (Daniel - you're forbidden to post one of your stunning landscapes for at least a week :))

Regards

Mike

Lloyd

Nice work everyone. Steve, particularly like the Samurai shot, and Ash I'm loving the self portrait lol.

Here's one from last night - slight departure for me. M8 and 35 'cron (Daniel - you're forbidden to post one of your stunning landscapes for at least a week :))

Regards

Mike
Gorgeous shot, Mike. :bugeyes:

Lloyd

Thanks to you all for your kind comments! A few more to share...

Another amazing set, Ashwin. Love, love, love this shot of Rainer. I really like the Ask Me pasta girl, and the stealth photographer as well. But I gotta say, that self portrait is THE BEST!!! :D We usually only see that stoic personality of yours. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.