The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashwinrao1

Regards

Mike
Wow, everyone, I am hopelessly behind on commenting. Busy working and taking photos....

Thanks for understanding. Trying to do a bit of catch up here. Mike, I love the serenity of this capture. Lovely muted colors and avoiding the tendency to oversaturate the sunset!

ashwinrao1

Busy day. We gathered for the first official "Seattle Leica Users Group", affectionally named the the SLUG's.....9 of us rangefinder enthusiasts got together for a trip to Sedro Wolley, WA, off the North Cascades Highway and home to many abandoned farms and the old Northern State Hospital, also abandoned....

Here are pics of some of the gang....

D&A

Ashwin, love to see pics of old abandoned buildings, especially factories and former hospitals (all of which make for some interesting images). Enjoyed seeing all you posted, espcially those with some of the gang from "SLUG". I and I'm sure others would have loved to have been close enough geographically, in order to join in the fun. One question though....just what the heck is that Hassy doing there in the field, when it a "Leica Users" Meet-Up"???? Sacrilegious! :ROTFL:

Last edited:

Mike Woods

M8/50 'lux

'Models':

'Frontline'

'Double 5' Not sure if the owner was English or American.....If English, then I apologise profusely :)

Mike

ashwinrao1

Now that's a SLUGfest, Ed. Great images! Funny how being in the same place can yield such different visions...I really have enjoyed yours, Dan's, and some others on the Flickr site...

Great stuff all around!

dude163

thanks all

that SLUGfest looked like a lot of fun! and tremendous results too

I should see if there are any other Leica owners within 1000KM of me.......

edtan

Now that's a SLUGfest, Ed. Great images! Funny how being in the same place can yield such different visions...I really have enjoyed yours, Dan's, and some others on the Flickr site...

Great stuff all around!
Ash, thanks for throwing this together.
Loads of fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.