The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

shtarka1

Wolverine, Crystal Clear Comps With Biting IQ!

Matt, Your Landscape Shots Are Stellar!

Mohammad, Beautiful Contrast,Lady & Comp!

Ash, Great Work With The New Sonnar & Its Signature Look! Going To Call The Entire Set A Favorite!

CharlesK

Steve, awesome street captures! I really like the B&W conversions. You guys are a dangerous duo!!
Frank, nice shots of Windsor:)

Mike Woods

From today's excursion, M8/35 'cron:

The Photographers

Prospective Pub Tenant

Checking Her Out

And finally, spare a thought for all the abandoned bananas out there :(

Regards

Mike

Steve Fines

Hey folks,

I've been lurking too much lately. So may good pics posted.

I've recently got a 1.4x for my 50 and have to say I really like it. Keeper rate has definitely gone up.

One from a bluegrass festival today. Lots of bright sun but I liked how this one turned out.

Been out of action for a while - swapped my M8.2 for an M9. The M9 is awesome - can't believe how quickly I have bonded with this camera - this one's a keeper for sure!

Lost track of all the great photos posted here, but there are some real standouts -keep up the good work everyone!

Parting shot - M9 + CV 35mm f1.2 - looks like IR but it isn't ;-)

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.