The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Hey folks,

I've been lurking too much lately. So may good pics posted.

I've recently got a 1.4x for my 50 and have to say I really like it. Keeper rate has definitely gone up.

One from a bluegrass festival today. Lots of bright sun but I liked how this one turned out.
Lovely light Steve - well caught!

Cheers,
Nice one Steve. This is Magical.
Steve, that's insanely good! Love the light play and use of black and white here....
Yup. What they said. Truly terrific. :thumbup:

Lloyd

Been out of action for a while - swapped my M8.2 for an M9. The M9 is awesome - can't believe how quickly I have bonded with this camera - this one's a keeper for sure!

Lost track of all the great photos posted here, but there are some real standouts -keep up the good work everyone!

Parting shot - M9 + CV 35mm f1.2 - looks like IR but it isn't ;-)

Cheers,
Beautiful image, Joe. I would have suspected IR, had you not clarified. Congrats on the M9 as well. :salute:

edtan

Been out of action for a while - swapped my M8.2 for an M9. The M9 is awesome - can't believe how quickly I have bonded with this camera - this one's a keeper for sure!

Lost track of all the great photos posted here, but there are some real standouts -keep up the good work everyone!

Parting shot - M9 + CV 35mm f1.2 - looks like IR but it isn't ;-)

Cheers,
First thought was IR. But this little patch of forest just glows.
Nice composition and enjoying the details.

Mike Woods

Mike you continually crack me up. :ROTFL:

Nice set overall, but the 'Prospective Pub Tenant", and the 'abandoned' banana, are off the charts. :salute:
Thanks Lloyd. Glad they made you smile - for me that's what it's all about :)

Haha! Love the captions that go with the photos!!
Cheers Ed!

Steve, more magic B&W, with your own inimitable style. Aspirational stuff!

Mike

mAlKhamis

Lloyd, Ashwin, Charles, Steve, Matt, Thank you so much for the kind words, so glad that you liked it, cheers!

Matt, another stunning set from the palouse, excellent job my friend !

Ashwin, fantastic and beautiful sets with C-Sonnar T 50, love the bokeh, and my favorite one is the chairs in the first set, i also enjoyed you captures from the slugfest, specially 2,4,5, &6, well done my friend !!

Steve, What stunning B&W street set you have their, amazing story, i personally liked the talking old ladies, well done buddy !! and i agree with charles you and joe are really dangerous duo ;)

Frank, Lovely set from Windsor, well done you have seriously revived good memories from their :)

Mike, Lovely street set, good job !

Steve fines, Lovely portrait and congrats for the 1.4x, glad you are enjoying it !!

Joe, Lovely shot for the with CV 35mm, excellent details, and conversion.

atanabe

SLUGfest - Alki beach volleyball 35 Summaron f3.5

L1541383.jpg by AlTanabe, on Flickr

Indian festival at the beach, 35 Summaron f3.5

L1541336.jpg by AlTanabe, on Flickr

This reminds of coaching little league and the center fielder chasing a butterfly as the ball is headed his way. In this case the little girl found a feather and was more intrigued with that than getting ready to perform.
75 Summarit

L1541339.jpg by AlTanabe, on Flickr

Another one with M9 + 50mm f1.5 Sonnar taken along the California coast just north of Santa Cruz. I love how the M9 really holds up the fine details (hard to see at this size). PP in SEP2.

Cheers,

dude163

I went to a Kite festival and got some decent shots, but I need to PP them , I like this shot, i dont know why, I think its because it reminds me of how colourful , warm and windy it was

Status
Not open for further replies.