The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - I've been trying to hold back but can't resist the obligatory pet shots ;-)

That and trying to keep up with Ashwin with the 50mm Sonnar shots :D

Both with the Sonnar - our dog Britta - she's German, just like my camera!

Another one with my wife - she was teasing the dog and the dog was not amused :poke:

Thanks for looking,

DaveS

I always enjoy viewing this thread, so I thought I would contribute a few.

Here are a couple from the other night with the M9 and 50 summicron both at F4 and 320 ISO, both cropped. We have a night market in North Vancouver (Canada) which I thought would be fun to get the vendors etc, but when I ended the evening I had way more scenics and not many people shots...

Dave

dude163

here are a few I thought were interesting from the Kite festival, it was quite the orgy of colour, so it may take me a few days to get all the shots done

here is the Elusive Mr Dude163 himself , you can even see my Leica shutter speed pin on my hat, this was a parabolic reflective surface for kids to have a laugh with, but I figured, hey Im 46 going on 12, Ill have some fun :)

Poor Teddy, the wind died and he crashed to the ground at about 3 mph

more of a pluuussshhhhh than a bang , but it was a MASSIVE Kitey thing

last and not least is this one shot at F2
this is a shot of a rotating parachute with the beautiful blue sky and a kite behind

The chute rotated so fast trying to grab focus was quite difficult, I think it took 3 or 4 tries, and I cropped out all the vendors tents and lightpoles

just a perfect summer day with the family

Lloyd

Ok - I've been trying to hold back but can't resist the obligatory pet shots ;-)

That and trying to keep up with Ashwin with the 50mm Sonnar shots :D

Both with the Sonnar - our dog Britta - she's German, just like my camera!

Another one with my wife - she was teasing the dog and the dog was not amused :poke:

Thanks for looking,
Beautiful dog, Joe. That second shot is a fun one.

Lloyd

here are a few I thought were interesting from the Kite festival, it was quite the orgy of colour, so it may take me a few days to get all the shots done

here is the Elusive Mr Dude163 himself , you can even see my Leica shutter speed pin on my hat, this was a parabolic reflective surface for kids to have a laugh with, but I figured, hey Im 46 going on 12, Ill have some fun :)

Poor Teddy, the wind died and he crashed to the ground at about 3 mph

more of a pluuussshhhhh than a bang , but it was a MASSIVE Kitey thing

last and not least is this one shot at F2
this is a shot of a rotating parachute with the beautiful blue sky and a kite behind

The chute rotated so fast trying to grab focus was quite difficult, I think it took 3 or 4 tries, and I cropped out all the vendors tents and lightpoles

just a perfect summer day with the family
Looks like a fun day, Robert. Nice shot, and gorgeous color.

Status
Not open for further replies.