The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude - great colors on the first shot - very natural. And the second shot complements the first nicely - great combination.

Btw - looks like it's time to clean the sensor :poke: - just had to do this on my M9 myself ;-)

Cheers,

m_driscoll

m_driscoll

Matt: Particularly like the formal reduction and clarity of # 2. Great composition and for me one of your best! :thumbs:
Personally I would crop in a bit from the right and the bottom (almost, but not quite as much as to the sensor dust spot ;)), in order to increase the "tension" of the comp even more, but that's just me ...
Hermann: Thanks! :D I'll try that crop. Oops, I just noticed the "sensor dust spot", too! :eek:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

MagicFM

Ed, excellent tender moments captured!

Frank, great Street & view on the last one!
Beautiful images, Frank. Love the use of DOF in that first one.

Frank: Very cool set.. This one has a great combination of rhythm, color, and interesting detail...maybe a tighter crop cutting out the people on the left? :salute:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Sometimes we do not see the simplest things ... - thanks!

Frank, what a lovely series...Great cohesive processing...
Great photo Frank - I wouldn't want to run into that bass player in a dark alley - he looks pretty angry ;-)

Cheers,
This is what I was thinking of aswell ....

Hey Frank, nice to see some stuff from my birthplace :)

Mike
Nice birthplace! Why did you move?

Thank you all for your nice comments

Frank

dude163

This should be the last of my Kite festival shots, I like the Lacquered lens mobile the best :) Tomorrow Im off to a national park and see what I can shoot there

dude163

1964 rigid cron 50/2

Thanks. That was the shot I liked best too. I was going to collect a few M lenses. But I like using the m8 with just the 50 mm. It's compact and easy to carry

thrice

Matt, I've really enjoyed your Palouse series, looks like a really surreal place.

Here's one from this morning (about an hour ago). It cost me a lot of blood (to the mosquito swarms) but I think it came out ok.

Last edited:

thrice

Thanks Steve, nice action shot of Joe! Does it say something about me that I immediately noticed his 75 Lux and Fogg bag :p

Status
Not open for further replies.