The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

shtarka1

Very nice Steve - I like the expression.

You sure got those dark tones working well with the Nocti!

Cheers,
Thanks Joe! Still learning how to shoot with this giant monocle!:)

Steve: Nice set! Pretty young lady (takes after her mother). :D Superb B & W pp (always). Smile and look in the first and attitude in the second. Noctilicious! Who made the 9X ND? :salute:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
:DThanks Matt & True! B+W 9X ND Made Exclusively For Me & Kurt K :rolleyes::D!
Steve: Really!! Really, really, good. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Thanks Bud!
Fantastic, Steve...the whole series of your daughter and friend are wonderful. This one is perfect...
Much Appreciated Ash!

shtarka1

Matt, the little girl in the hat is priceless!

Barbershop sign is colorful & accented nicely with the shallow background colors. Nice comp!

The shadow shot is Brilliant!!!

Betacarotene never looked so good! Great set!

Hello everyone, I've been posting in the MF area, but thought I share with folks in the Leica forum. My first Leica post on GetDPI. Here a few snaps from a recent trip.

- Paul

DavidE

Had a chance to try out the new Leica Super-Elmar 21 mm f/3.4 ASPH this weekend.

Even though it's not really a low-light lens, I wanted to see how well it would perform indoors. As you can see, it's a wonderful lens -- sharp without being clinical. Feels a lot like the 28 cron in that sense.

Last edited:

shtarka1

Had a chance to try out the new Leica Super-Elmar 21 mm f/3.4 ASPH this weekend.

Even though it's not really a low-light lens, I wanted to see how well it would perform indoors. As you can see, it's a wonderful lens -- sharp without being clinical. Feels a lot like the 28 cron in that sense.

Really like the iq & signature of this new lens David. Processing & comps are fabulous as usual! Looks like a keeper.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.