The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_driscoll

Love the composition here, Matt. Looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday...
Matt, the little girl in the hat is priceless!

Barbershop sign is colorful & accented nicely with the shallow background colors. Nice comp!

The shadow shot is Brilliant!!!

Betacarotene never looked so good! Great set!
Matt : +1 on the little gal in hat pic, well done!
Matt - love this capture - very cute little girl :thumbup:

Cheers,
This one is terrific, Matt.
Amazingly sharp with a nice rolling-lines composition. Truly outstanding.
Guys: Thank you, one and all! :D

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

I can't help it. I see something that i like and I photograph it a bunch of different ways. The Palouse. Thanks for looking.

1. M9-P; 1/1000s; ISO 80

2. M9-P; 90mm f/2.5; 1/4000s; ISO 320

3. M9-P; 90mm f/2.5; 1/4000s; ISO 320

4. M9-P; 90mm f/2.5; 1/4000s; ISO 320

Cheers, Matt

m_driscoll

Had a chance to try out the new Leica Super-Elmar 21 mm f/3.4 ASPH this weekend.

Even though it's not really a low-light lens, I wanted to see how well it would perform indoors. As you can see, it's a wonderful lens -- sharp without being clinical. Feels a lot like the 28 cron in that sense.
Some more shots with SEM 21.
David: These are superb! That lens hasn't been seen out here? Great quality to the tone and B & W in these two (my favs). The lines flowing to the light create a nice dynamic. :salute:

Cheers, Matt

edtan

See I know more kids than my own :)
Leitz Canada Elmarit 135/2.8 once again works is tele-magic
Nice moment captured!

Visions Of Norma Jean

M9, 0.95, 9x ND
Love this shot!! Well done Steve.

Hello everyone, I've been posting in the MF area, but thought I share with folks in the Leica forum. My first Leica post on GetDPI. Here a few snaps from a recent trip.

- Paul
That is a regal (and scary) angle even without the fangs!

Some more shots with SEM 21.
Nice PP and shots! Thanks for sharing the SEM 21 first shots.

A couple from tonight, after a victorty....finally finished wiht 3 straight weeks of work with no days off....
Worked so much recently, I got a bit stir crazy at a recent lecture...
Haha! I'll see you, 'erm:loco:, Ashwin and Lee and Jon and all your other friends tomorrow.

Here are a couple from the wedding I went to today, all 50 lux (I shared others in the Nikkor 105mm thread I just started) the redhead is my girlfriend, hence the many shots of her.

All wide open, except the car shot at f/4.0
Nice portrait Dan.

I'm really lucky to live here in northern California - this is the view out of my window the other morning - Redwoods and Live Oaks with a touch of fog:

M9 + 50mm lux

And this is the view on my commute to work - taken last night at sunset while driving home. This view is across the Santa Cruz Mountains looking over Monterey Bay in the distance:

M9 + 50mm lux

And one more from my Pigeon Point Lighthouse shots:

M9 + 50mm lux (what else ;-))

Thanks for looking.

Lloyd

Once again, I am ridiculously behind. I just way too busy with work right now. I'm trying to follow the thread, and what I've seen is as inspiring as ever. Thanks to you all for that.

shtarka1

Steve - great b&w pp as usual though the first one has a little too soft for my tastes. The second shot is really nice though - just the right amount of glow on this one :thumbup:

Cheers,
Appreciate your candor Joe. Just trying to eradicate teenage skin issues.:)
Stunning shots, Cuz. And what a beautiful woman!! (BTW, congrats on the new lens. I am SUPER jealous.)
Double thanks Lloyd! Traded in half the Nikon gear for it!:wtf::D

Status
Not open for further replies.