The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

shtarka1

This is BRILLIANT Steve! GREAT shot! :thumbs:
Chuck, Thanks Very Much!
Steve: Thanks for the comment. :) Sorry about the MBP. :cry:

Steve: Well seen and captured on the first. The second is "AWESOME" (to quote from an earlier post). Incredible composition, texture and 'look'. Absolutely beautiful pp. One of your best, IMHO. :salute:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Cheers, Matt
Matt, Greatly Appreciated! No Biggie On The MBP.:)
Mesmerizing, Steve...One of your best!
Ash, Thank You My Friend!

W

Wozza604

Looks like there's been some great posts while I've been away! Great to see so many new images :)

Here's a couple of recent ones...

shtarka1

Lovely, Steve. Just love how you are using the Noct, which I think really shines with medium focal reaches, where one can really develop a look in terms of DOF at medium focal distances....great stuff!
Thanks Ash & Double Thanks For Letting Me Try Yours Last Year Which Gave Me The Gumption To Lust For It!:)

ashwinrao1

No problem, Steve. I can think of at least 4 people whom I have converted to the 0.95 way...LOL

Anyways, here are a few shots from the past few week-ends with friends.

-- 50 C-Sonnar

-- 35 Lux ASPH FLE

-- 75 APO-cron

dude163

Thanks!

Ashwin, that 75 mm looks great for portraits, thats on a M9 though correct? so no crop factor involved.

Steve and Ash-
I asked my wife about getting the .95

"13? THOUSAND? When you get that per wedding or bar mitzvah, then sure.". So the bar's been set :D

Love the 75 Cron. Gotta say, I am loving my 75 Summarit foot 1/3 the price.

Dude, 90 on an M9 would be he ideal traditional portrait focal length.

dude163

Jason; the reason i asked is ai have an m8 , so for me a 75 would be a 100 FOV?

I looked at the 2 summarits actually, the 75 and 90 are almost the same price up here, I think there was 40 dollars difference. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.