The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude163

We went to the local apple orchard and had a great old time, eating them off the trees, Picking them etc

Afterwards we went and had hotdogs and then fresh apple pie, I had sparkling apple and cranberry juice and the kids had cider, what a beautiful day!

M8 Cron 50/2 and sunscreen

W

Wozza604

Here's some more M9 + CV Nokton 1.4/35 shots, this time it's portraits of my GF getting acquainted with my Fujifilm x100 instead of my usual landscapes and shallow DOF shots of uninteresting objects...

etrigan63

Interesting perspectives, Wozza. The last shot of your GF makes her look like a girl drawn by Akira Toriyama (of Dragonball fame).

W

Wozza604

Interesting perspectives, Wozza. The last shot of your GF makes her look like a girl drawn by Akira Toriyama (of Dragonball fame).
Thanks Etrigan, I don't think she would be thrilled to be told she looks like a cartoon character though.

dude163

nice shot!

at the orchard there was a 1971 Chevrolet Chevelle, in GREAT shape

using a fake retro colour preset

mjm6

Some amazing images here... let me offer my humble contribution.

Here's one from a recent trip. The colors are unadjusted, straight from the camera.

M9, 50mm summilux, three vertical images stitched. ISO 640.

mjm6

A couple more...

The more I use the M9, the more I really like how B&W comes out of the camera. These are processed with Nik SFX2.

Status
Not open for further replies.