The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude163

we have had a beautiful september so far, better than our summer in fact!

some lightroom goofing around to show the signs of Autumn :(

22C at close to 7pm! unheard of!

ajayc

New to the forum and this thread. Recent convert to the Leica system from Canon world. Lots and lots of wonderful images here. Wonderful work everyone!
M9 + SX 50 and Cron 28.

Mike Woods

Hi all - Have been away on holiday in Poland for a few weeks and have absolutely no chance of catching up on everything I've missed whilst I've been away :(

I've just gone back over the past 3 or 4 weeks and there really is some lovely stuff here. Far too much to comment on individually, but the diverse nature of portraits, landscapes, street, etc, etc, is great to see. Inspirational in many instances.

Ed, Steve (x2), Jason, Joe (x2), Matt, Robert, Ash, Shiro, Lloyd, Wozza, Aravind, F1, mjm, Ed, Jan, David....really enjoyed all your recent posts.

Thought it might be fun to try to pick a single, favourite image posted in my absence. Not an easy thing to do, but given my preferred genre this one stood out for me...Nice work Steve, glad the Noct is working out for you!

Torn

M9, 0.95, 9X ND
Will try and post some stuff later. In the meantime I have a ton of stuff to edit. Have good weekend everyone.

Mike

shtarka1

Hi all - Have been away on holiday in Poland for a few weeks and have absolutely no chance of catching up on everything I've missed whilst I've been away :(

I've just gone back over the past 3 or 4 weeks and there really is some lovely stuff here. Far too much to comment on individually, but the diverse nature of portraits, landscapes, street, etc, etc, is great to see. Inspirational in many instances.

Ed, Steve (x2), Jason, Joe (x2), Matt, Robert, Ash, Shiro, Lloyd, Wozza, Aravind, F1, mjm, Ed, Jan, David....really enjoyed all your recent posts.

Thought it might be fun to try to pick a single, favourite image posted in my absence. Not an easy thing to do, but given my preferred genre this one stood out for me...Nice work Steve, glad the Noct is working out for you!

Will try and post some stuff later. In the meantime I have a ton of stuff to edit. Have good weekend everyone.

Mike
Mike, hope you had a great holiday & welcome back! Looking forward to your photos. Mike , i'm truly humbled & honored that you chose this image. Thank you!

ashwinrao1

Tonight's SLUGfest at Oktoberfest....got much of the gang together to duke it out amongst the few, the proud, the brave, and the drunk....

All images were made with the GXR-M mount and either the 35 lux asph FLE, 50 C-sonnar, or 50 mm f/0.95 Noctilux

shtarka1

Tonight's SLUGfest at Oktoberfest....got much of the gang together to duke it out amongst the few, the proud, the brave, and the drunk....

All images were made with the GXR-M mount and either the 35 lux asph FLE, 50 C-sonnar, or 50 mm f/0.95 Noctilux

That combo & iq are Insane! Love the set Ash!

The West Coast Slug Posse Is Looking Strong! Nice Shots Of The Boy's!:thumbs:

shtarka1

I had the pleasure of shooting with an original born "Blug" who migrated out west & converted to a "Slug"! He has the privilege of holding Both membership cards!

Had A Great Time With Dan & Joe At The MFA In Boston. Two Guys I Would Go To Battle With In Any Street Shooting Venture On The Planet!:D

Braeside

Welcome to the forum, lovely images indeed. That's a beautiful MG.

New to the forum and this thread. Recent convert to the Leica system from Canon world. Lots and lots of wonderful images here. Wonderful work everyone!
M9 + SX 50 and Cron 28.

Status
Not open for further replies.