The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

RF_Licks

Hello all, going back 2 pages,

Ed, nice set from Pikes Place and Chinatown.
Steve, excellent B&W from the hood as always. Was great meeting up with both you and Dan at the MFA.
Ash, congrats on the Ricoh. Are you going to do mini review for the rest of us? Pics look great and I especially like the Oktoberfest shots. It looks like the Ricoh is capable of retaining some of the rendering on the M mount lenses, very interesting indeed.
Ajay, nice to see you here too! That 50Lux looks familiar :LOL:

Joe

RF_Licks

Thanks all to your comments to my pics few pages back: Steve, ShiroKuro, Matt, Ash. Apologies if I missed someone out.

Been really busy and am not be able to keep up with this thread but will drop by when time permits.

Just a few recent pics to share. All 35Lux ASPH

Joe

#1 from Boston 9/11/2011

#2 at the MFA with Steve and Dan

ashwinrao1

@ Steve: Lovely series from the museum, Steve (and of course Joe and Dan)...envious of the BLUG turned SLUG, back to BLUG, and eventually a SLUG again ;)....

Love the geometry of that series, Steve

@ Kay: Welcome...I am guessing that you'll be hanging in the analog section....

@Joe: The hanging/falling guy shot is amazing!

@Ajay: Welcome, and FANTASTIC imaging!

@ Daniel: Great beach scenes.....

@ David: Thanks, my friend...event was a blast, but shooting circumstances were difficult at best....

I've been out for the last week on vacation at Zion and Bryce and it seems I've missed some incredible work - so much so that I'm sure I will miss someone so sorry in advance if I left anyone out:

Steve - you are one street shooting master :salute:

Joe - love the hanging man!

Ed - really nice work in Chinatown and at the SLUGfest :thumbup:

Daniel - love the beach shots - excellent!

Ajayc - welcome to the forum - love the processing on those MG shots - beautiful!

Wozza - the beach shots are wowza! :D

Jan - amazing bird shots :thumbs:

Ashwin - you're getting down with that GXR and M-mount module - making me thing about getting one ;)

I will be posting some of my vacation shots in a separate post - stay tuned.

Cheers,

seakayaker

I have been away for awhile, using the MP and posting in the Analog thread for the past couple of months. Took the M9 & MP with me for my visit with the BLUG's, Steve & Joe (and honorary member, Freddy) who were kind enough to suggest a visit to the MFA in Boston on a rainy day. For anyone passing through Boston I would recommend spending a few hours with Steve & Joe, it was a real treat shooting photographs while talking about Leica gear, photography and life in general!

As always the photographs that have been posted by the many contributors is outstanding and have enjoyed trolling the thread as time permits!

. . . . . returned home this evening and wanted to post a couple of shots.

Observations

Exchanging Glances

M9 with Lux 50mm ASPH ~ Post Processing with NIK Silver Exef pro 2

From my "Rust never sleeps" collection - old Ford truck I came upon in Springdale Utah.

All taken with M9 + 50mm lux:

FORD:

Lights Out:

Utah 73:

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.