The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_driscoll

Matt, the 50/0.95 appears to be a permanent feature with the M9-P. It certainly produces fantastic photographs. Love the first & second shots with the soft bokeh. What F stop? Does not appear to be the 0.95 where the photograph of Ashwin looks like it was taken completely wide open. Great shots!
Dan: Thanks! :D I tried to shoot them all at f/.95. Drifts occasionally when I'm focusing. :eek:

m9p + Noctilux!! aaeeiii!! too much temptation
isnt that 20 grand approx? My wife almost disowned me when I bought the M8 for "kids photos " :()
Robert: If i still had "kids" to send to college, my wife would have me iving in a packing case by myself. My daughter's gone and it's paid for! Now, they're paying her to go to Grad School. :D

@ Matt: My, I made that expression? hahah..Lovely series with the Noct!...
Ashwin: Thanks! :D I'm thinking of making a book with photographs of your 'expressions'. :LOL:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Jono: The second one's lovely: composition, color and IQ. :thumbup: I can't decide about the first one. I'll take another look at it when I go upstairs to the big monitor.

Cheers, Matt

Jono: I set the laptop down further away from me. I liked it when looking at it from a greater distance. It needs to be printed with a relatively large white mat border. The gray background here doesn't create enough contrast to set it off. IMHO. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

ShiroKuro

These are greta shots at the gallery .. really like this one

MountainJoe your Rust never sleeps series is incredible ....

Steve ... Love this image great stuff as usual..

Ashwin really like the black and white images of the buildings ..

I too am hopelessly behind in comments ... But it goes with out saying , very talented images makers here at Get DPI ... thanks all for continuing to post

Aloha Charles

dude163

I love how the 3 windows is reflecting 3 completely different subjects. My mind is expecting some sort of continuation in the reflections so looking at it kind of give me a "shock" feeling. I can't explain it, but I like it.

That is cool, I thought it was 3 framed posters/ads until you mentioned whet they were

seakayaker

Thank you Charles, Matt, Ashwin, Steve, and Lloyd on your kind words regarding the photographs shot at the MFA in Boston! Comments are always appreciated!

Also as an FYI for those looking for a Zeiss 5omm lens ~ AT B&H the Zeiss 50mm f1.5 Sonnar and 50mm f2 are in stock.

Peter Klein

Peter, love your Octoberfest shot at the top of the page, love the B&W along with the 3D Pop! Wonderful Capture! . . . . . what lens did you use?
Dan, it was the Voigtlander 50/1.5 Nokton. Most of my best shots that night came from that lens. More to come shortly. Loved your shots at the Boston MFA.

--Peter

seakayaker

Thanks for the info Peter!

I have the Voightlander 50/1.5 and it is a lens that has an excellent build quality and has produced wonderful photographs when used with my GF1, M8.2, M9, and MP! Definitely a lot of bang for the buck.

The LTM Voigtlander lens, 28/1.9, 50/1.5, and 75/2.5 that I have used have all proven to be quality lenses. (JMHO)

Status
Not open for further replies.