The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

mAlKhamis

Hey guys what's up !! sorry for the long absence :D as i was very busy studying and taking my written pre-qualifying PhD exam, and still waiting for the results :deadhorse:, I'm so glad for my come back, things are getting normal for me, again. hope every one is doing fine, cheers!

The Street Trio by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

M9 + 35mm cron

mAlKhamis

excellent work by every one as usual, sorry for the long absence, and sorry for missing lots of excellent shot !! i will make it up for sure !

Shiro, excellent couple of images, love the exposure and composition, well done !

Mike, Lovely shots from the streets of Poland, good job !

Steve, beautiful set my friend, specially the last shot for the man reading, i like the B&W conversion.

Ash, i love the idea of rocky patterns, stunning set, as usual my hat down for you buddy !!

Matt, excellent set from the Oktoberfest, hope you enjoyed well buddy !!

m_driscoll

Here are a couple of boring shots :p
Daniel: Not so boring. Elegant. Unexpectedly different then your usual superb landscapes - less intense color and DOF. :thumbup:

M9, 0.95
Steve: Always hard to cull through your prodigious, high quality, output. At 11:31 pm (PST), these strike my fancy. Artful, simple, asymmetrically balanced compositions. Gestalt figure/ground deluxe! :salute:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Excellent shots here Ashwin. Mastering the GXR combo.
That is one heckofa "Kick A**" shot!!:D
Ashwin: +1! Well done. Unique IQ quality to those images. :thumbup:

. . . . . returned home this evening and wanted to post a couple of shots.
Observations
Exchanging Glances

M9 with Lux 50mm ASPH ~ Post Processing with NIK Silver Exef pro 2
Dan: Both nicely captured! Perfect timing. :thumbup:

From my "Rust never sleeps" collection - old Ford truck I came upon in Springdale Utah.
All taken with M9 + 50mm lux:
FORD:
Lights Out:
Utah 73:

Cheers,
Joe: Interesting detail. The partial plate seems to key the imagination and expand the image. :salute:

Cheers, Matt

m_driscoll

Joe: Great series from Utah. Very film-like color.
Robert: Your photos of your girls are always wonderful! Nice silhouette shot.
Lloyd: Excellent portrait (as always).
Shiro: Very nice photos. To my eye, both have excellent, natural, color and pp. I, for one, always have "trouble or doubts" when it comes to color.
Mike: Not bored. Keep 'em coming.
Steve: You and Ashwin! Now, another lens to covet. I esp. like #3. Times have changed.
Ashwin: B & W really does 'purify'. #1 is my favorite. I think the waterfall gets lost in that particular image, and, the last one seems slightly soft towards the middle left.
Steve: Thanks.
Matt: Nicely composed panorama.
Joe: I prefer the slightly 'velvia' color version. It seems to work the light better. (just scrolled down..I appear to be with the majority)
Mike: Cool. A sad clown on a rainy day in Poland. Thanks for sharing!
Mohammad: Best of luck on the exam. You get 100% right on "The Street Trio" photo.
Mohammad: Thanks!

Cheers, Matt

shtarka1

Hey guys what's up !! sorry for the long absence :D as i was very busy studying and taking my written pre-qualifying PhD exam, and still waiting for the results :deadhorse:, I'm so glad for my come back, things are getting normal for me, again. hope every one is doing fine, cheers!

The Street Trio by M.ALKHAMIS, on Flickr

M9 + 35mm cron
Mohammad, Nice To See You Back & Powerful Image With Excellent Contrast & Cast! Continued Success With Your Studies My Friend! (Thank You For Your Nice Comments Also!)

shtarka1

Four shot panorama with M9 and 28 Elmarit. I seem to like color shots of B+W scenes. Second try, as the last version I linked would disappear after a few minutes. I so don't trust the "cloud".

Best,

Matt
Matt, very cool comp with great contrast & ominous clouds!

Mike Woods

Well done Mike. Another nice series.
Really like the humor in this one.
Thanks Ed, glad you liked them.

Mike - classic shot - this is great! :D

Cheers,
Love that one too Mike! Great Street!
Thanks Guys :)

Mike, Lovely shots from the streets of Poland, good job !
Thanks Mohammed, and welcome back.

Mike: Not bored. Keep 'em coming.
If you insist :D

Regards

Mike

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Matt, very cool comp with great contrast & ominous clouds!
Thank you. This is a tough place to post, as there are so many beautiful shots from so many different points of view. I wish I could get comfortable being closer to the composition, as that is the Leica's strength, but I tend to be far in the distance. Let me guess... practice. :rolleyes:

Best,

Matt

dude163

Off to a pals wedding ( as a guest) but Im taking my m8 " just in case I grab a few shots you might like" ( because the photographer they hired isnt very good :(....)

lets see if I get anything.......

Status
Not open for further replies.