The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_driscoll

mAlKhamis

Daniel: Not so boring. Elegant. Unexpectedly different then your usual superb landscapes - less intense color and DOF. :thumbup:

Steve: Always hard to cull through your prodigious, high quality, output. At 11:31 pm (PST), these strike my fancy. Artful, simple, asymmetrically balanced compositions. Gestalt figure/ground deluxe! :salute:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
I totally agree with you matt, indeed stunning work Steve ! :thumbs:

Matt, Thank you so much for the wishes and i'm so glad that you liked it, i'm very happy to be back my friend ! I also love the angles, sharpness and contrast of you images with the 28mm , well done my buddy , cheers!

Steve, thank you so much my friend, i really appreciate your wishes and i'm so glad that you liked the shot , cheers!

Aravind, very cute capture with Nocti !! nice work !

W

Wozza604

Here's a quick self portrait taken with the M9, 75mm Summicron and a mirror.

m_driscoll

Like the composition here Matt, the diagonal across the frame.
Ed: Thanks! :D

One of my daughter with the M9 and 50 f/0.95 Noct.
Aravind, that's a lovely image!!!! Love the selective use of focus....
Aravind: +1! It's worth it when you hit it. :salute:

Matt, Thank you so much for the wishes and i'm so glad that you liked it, i'm very happy to be back my friend ! I also love the angles, sharpness and contrast of you images with the 28mm , well done my buddy , cheers!...
Mohammad: Thank you, sir!

Here's a quick self portrait taken with the M9, 75mm Summicron and a mirror.
Wozza: Nicely composed and focused. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Digging through more photos from our Utah trip - one from the North Rim of the Grand Canyon - shot through a window.

M9 + 50mm lux.

Caught in the act:

And yours truly caught by my wife at sunrise over Bryce - using the G3 (if I may - hey there's a Leica in the photo:D):

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.