The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

seakayaker

It's quiet in here lately, so let's keep things ticking over.

My other half hates having her picture taken. I probably didn't help matters here by saying I was more interested in the guy behind her :ROTFL:

M8/90 Elmarit:

And a few from today, first two with the 35 'cron, last two with the 50 'lux:

Regards

Mike

Regards

Mike
Mike great captures as usual! Love the sharp detail of the tough guy in first photo, the black and white works so well, and love to know what he is looking at . . . . .

. . . . . love the second shot with the reflections in the shop window, lovely capture!

seakayaker

2 more from the nein-kamera wedding , post ceremony in the greeting line, I can see why people like summilux and noctilux lenses, f2 isnt fast enough in a dark church on a rainy day :(

the groom looking surprised and relaxed , ( he was 22 minutes late, dont ask he said!)

The blushing bride, they are tears of joy in her eyes

Dude, just two fantastic photographs! The F2 worked extremely well in these two photographs! Great shots of the bride and groom and I am sure they will love having them!

seakayaker

Occupy Seattle ~ Westlake Center Plaza

Occupy Seattle ~ Expect Us

Occupy Seattle ~ Low Income House

Leica M9 with Zeiss C Sonnar T* 50mm f1.5 ZM

seakayaker

Talk About Occupy Wall St

Occupy Seattle ~ Across from Westlake Center Plaza

Republicrat / Democran

We Can Take Down Wall St

Leica M9 with Zeiss C Sonnar T* 50mm f1.5 ZM

Mike Woods

Mike great captures as usual! Love the sharp detail of the tough guy in first photo, the black and white works so well, and love to know what he is looking at . . . . .

. . . . . love the second shot with the reflections in the shop window, lovely capture!
Thanks Dan. Really enjoyed your Occupy Seattle series :thumb up:

Mike, I wouldn't mess with the "Hitman" in # 1!:D
# 2 is mysterious & superb!
Cheers Steve!

M9, 50 lux

Lovely image James.

Mike

mAlKhamis

Steve and Joe, thank you so much for the kind words, glad you liked it !

Mike, Lovely set, specially the old women with the phone, also the second set, the last shot is awesome composition wise !! excellent job my friend!

Wozza, Lovely angles, well done !

m_driscoll

Baudolino/Mike/James/Dan/da_eltsch/Wozza/Mohammad/Seascape/George/Steve (Sig284)/Peter/Joe/Robert:

Great work, guys! :salute: Apparently, no women own Leicas (which, I know isn't true). I digress. Fun to scroll through the last couple of pages. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

da_eltsch

Hey Dan,

Very "journalistic" collection from the Seattle streets. Like it very much (especially the one in front of the Seattle's Best: two years ago we had a good cup inside that very place...)

James I like that Black and White. Perfect tones.

Mike: soft Rendering of landscape ... Especially that lonely "imprisoned" tree. Great!

Helge

Status
Not open for further replies.