The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude163

I went to the beach with my Leica and a mistress ( pentax KX ) I still get nervous using the M8 in the surf, so I didnt get many shots using the M , it was 30C which is unheard of for Eastern Canada in October . I did get a few shots of note:

here is one I liked

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I concur...I would probably clone out the horizontal element as I find it a bit distracting.

Chalk it up to my OCD tendencies.

Bob

G

Geortech

Wow, George really great shots. Here a few from our latest visit. If you want something more 'scenic' let me know - it's not really my thing :D

Regards
Thank you Mike.
Very nice set of pictures from Wroclaw. It bring back all good memories.
Regards George

mAlKhamis

Dan, thank you so much for your kind words, so glad that you liked it !!
i so liked your black and white set Westlake Center Plaza, excellent angles, stories, and contrasts, well done my friend !!

James, excellent shot with 50 lux, excellent composition !!

Mike, stunning collection, excellent captures, amazing color tones, well done, i really wish to see more of this Mike !! well done !!

baudolino, stunning capture !! i really like the expression !!

Dude163, Lovely colors and contrasts

YamasDigital

Greats shots as usual everyone.

Here are a couple from the forest in Pala'au State Park, Molokai, from this weekend:

and the obligatory sunset from the Hotel Molokai

Mike Woods

FANTASTIC captures, Mike....really wonderful, all of them!
Thanks Ash, really appreciate that.

Very nice set of pictures from Wroclaw. It bring back all good memories.
Regards George
Thank you George, glad you liked them.

Mike, stunning collection, excellent captures, amazing color tones, well done, i really wish to see more of this Mike !! well done !!
Mohammed you're very kind, thank you.

Good 1 Mike!:)
Cheers Steve :D

Nice detail & comp Yamas!
+1, that's very nice Yamas.

Title To This Shot Is On The Back Of The Paper...

M9 135 Tely-T apo:)
Lol, great shot Steve!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.