The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

shtarka1

As few re-visits into the deep vault, back to 2009 and Egypt, when the M9 was brand new...

OUt the window, eyes upon the Great Pyramid....

Take a break, take a moment, to take it all in....

Eagle god
"Digging in the vault" & Egypt go together well Ash! These 2 for me. Excellent looks!

Lloyd

Helge: Beautiful autumn morning shots, and the b/w shot is really nice.
Mike: That shopper's giving you quite the look. Nice catch.
Warren: Nice work at the rally. And I really love the way that Zeiss 35 renders.
Ashwin: Glad you dipped into the archives... great stuff! Love the b/w processing.
Daniel: You do have a way with beautiful topography!!

baudolino

Daniel, this is a wonderful and highly appropriate use of the Lux 50; a perfect lens that requires a perfect subject to shine (and a good photographer). Your images combine all three ingredients.

seakayaker

Wozza, a beautiful shot, the 75mm Cron is a wonderful lens for portraits! Love the focal point in the eye and the soft bokeh in the shot.

. . . . . I imagine you took that at f2, would like to see the same shot taken at 2.8 or 4 to see if the both eyes could have been captured without blur to see if it improved the image.

Nicely done!

seakayaker

Beautiful Egypt shots Ashwin! Definitely somewhere I need to take my M9 one of these days...
"Digging in the vault" & Egypt go together well Ash! These 2 for me. Excellent looks!
Ashwin: Glad you dipped into the archives... great stuff! Love the b/w processing.
Ash, great Egypt pics, I especially like:

Overseeing the Eons and Horus ( eagle god)

+++++5!

Beautiful photographs Ashwin!

. . . . . you mush have a large RAID hard drive system to maintain the size of your vault! and a good archival system as well

seakayaker

A couple with the 50 lux asph.

Another fine landscape series Dan :D

Mike
Alright, i'll say it...There Was a landscape series?:deadhorse: Lovely lady & of course Smoking Last Shot Daniel!;)
Daniel: You do have a way with beautiful topography!!
Daniel, this is a wonderful and highly appropriate use of the Lux 50; a perfect lens that requires a perfect subject to shine (and a good photographer). Your images combine all three ingredients.
++++5!

Beautiful series Daniel!

. . . . . I am a sucker for anything that contains a body of water and a house in the photograph! ;)

Incredible photographs as usual . . . . .

W

Wozza604

Wozza, a beautiful shot, the 75mm Cron is a wonderful lens for portraits! Love the focal point in the eye and the soft bokeh in the shot.

. . . . . I imagine you took that at f2, would like to see the same shot taken at 2.8 or 4 to see if the both eyes could have been captured without blur to see if it improved the image.

Nicely done!
Thanks Dan! It was just a quick one-off snap shot in a dark room, which is why it was at f/2

W

Wozza604

Here's a couple of long exposures from last week.

M9+Zeiss Biogon 2/35

M9+50mm Summicron-M

peterc

went to the beach with my buddy hoping for a great sunset, but on the way there, the marine layer kicked in and the visibility was down to a few hundred feet all of a sudden. We kept on going anyways, thought this turned out pretty interesting! hope you guys like it!

lone shooter by ohitspetey, on Flickr

Status
Not open for further replies.