The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

bensonga

Nice shots Jeff. I actually enjoyed the video very much... great photography, and nicely put together. Loved the music, btw. My brother used to teach at the University of Iowa, and I enjoyed visiting him there, and especially getting out into the country, which he particularly loved. Great reminder here. Thanks.
+1! Really nice work Jeff.

The photos brought back some great memories for me too. My first two years of college were at a small private college in southern Iowa and I spent many hours on the weekends traveling the back roads, either on a bicycle or in a car.....with scenes much like those in your photos. My best friend had a Nikkormat and took a lot of pictures on these back road adventures, developed his own B&W film etc....come to think of it, that's when I got interested in photography.

On a side note re the M9, I had my first opportunity to see, work with and print some M9 files recently. I was truly amazed at how good they are. The combination of that Leica glass and M9 sensor/body produced some outstanding images. Comparable images taken with a Nikon D700 were also very good, but the M9's were much better (to my eyes anyways). I can see now why some people love that camera/glass.

Gary

Photojazz

Yeah CEH, the shadow crept in there. I was really watching the towers, trying to max my image size, but make sure I got all of them in. I am doing some guestimating with my 24 lux, no viewfinder yet... So I was watching top of frame.

These fall days with low suns cast some shadows now. The color really popped, I did enhance it a little bit, but it was already really popping right out of camera. I liked that as well.

mAlKhamis

Photojazz, Steve, Lloyd, Ceh, thank you so much for the suggestion and comments, i really appreciate it !!

Steve, Stunning capture and expression !

Ceh, Mike, and dude, Lovely shots !

shtarka1

Thanks Matt! This Chap was singing a George Clinton Funk Song while i snapped 2 photos of him!

"Why must i chase the Cat, Nothing but the Dog in Me! Bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay"!

And it was Good too!:wtf::D

Mike Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.