The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlesK

Rayyan, thank you:)
Steve, superb portraits! Excellent lighting and feel.
Steve, sjg, very nice shots!
Ace, yes the shot of the old car is exce'int, with great PP'ing:)

retow

From yesterday, high fog covering the valleys and sun on the mountaintops. M9 with Summilux 35 asph and Sonnar 50 on the Pilatus in Switzerland (about 7200ft).

Last edited:

Lloyd

From yesterday, high fog covering the valleys and sun on the mountaintops. M9 with Summilux 35 asph and Sonnar 50 on the Pilatus in Switzerland (about 7200ft).
Really cool shots.

I was surprised to see no snow on the peaks. We have several feet in the mountains already, and most of local ski resorts are now open, or will open this next week.

Mike Woods

Lloyd, Charles, Steve (x2), Rayyan - thanks for your comments. I waited 2 hours for the cloud to break. The light was there for a few seconds then gone. Guess that's what it feels like when you're a landscape photog:ROTFL: Felt good to know I had one in the bag.

Steve - Loving 'Not Funny', what a great moment!

Mike

rayyan

...beautiful pictures again:thumbs:

ceh, a superbly timed shot catching the exhilaration of the moment. Add the

excellent bw and you have one great capture.:thumbs:

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Ever have one of those days when you go out shooting - think you're going to post a picture - you upload it - go to this forum - see what else is here - and break down sobbing?:cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.