The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceh

Lloyd,rayyan,Steve,Mike,Charles - thank you very much gentlemen :)

ashwinrao1

Probably the longest time I have been off the forum. Just looking above (as I am far far behind on comments, I see so much magic from Rayyan (wow, colors, structure, amazing my friend), CEH, Charles (Mr. Master of Portraits!- great guitar shots), and so many more. More comments to come....

A couple from tonight at a photo exhibit for Roger Paperno/Mark Vercammen & Leica get together....

Know this guy ;)....

Mark, the Resident Leica Guru:

Roger!

Fun toys to behold...

A wonderful exhibit from Paris and Cuba, a feast for the eyes...

Conversations:

Ed and I compare our 35 lux craziness....

Taken with the 35 lux FLE and 21 Super Elmar...

CharlesK

Ashwin, thank you sir:)
Rayyan, amazing bold colours!! The wall and door is like an abstract painting. Love the last shot too:)
Ceh, excellent evening capture! Very nice composition with lighting:)
Ashwin, what a great showcase for Roger and Mark!! Great series:thumbup: My favourite is #1, just perfect lighting and composition:)

Another casual shot from the band shoot with the 50 Lux:)

shtarka1

Probably the longest time I have been off the forum. Just looking above (as I am far far behind on comments, I see so much magic from Rayyan (wow, colors, structure, amazing my friend), CEH, Charles (Mr. Master of Portraits!- great guitar shots), and so many more. More comments to come....

A couple from tonight at a photo exhibit for Roger Paperno/Mark Vercammen & Leica get together....

Know this guy ;)....

Ed and I compare our 35 lux craziness....

Taken with the 35 lux FLE and 21 Super Elmar...
Good times with Great, Talented Friend's!

shtarka1

Ashwin, thank you sir:)
Rayyan, amazing bold colours!! The wall and door is like an abstract painting. Love the last shot too:)
Ceh, excellent evening capture! Very nice composition with lighting:)
Ashwin, what a great showcase for Roger and Mark!! Great series:thumbup: My favourite is #1, just perfect lighting and composition:)

Another casual shot from the band shoot with the 50 Lux:)

3D, Amazing Shot Charles!

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Charles,

IMHO this is the best of the group...did not really get the lack of warmth or
tough look of the older player in the others. Really feel more connected to this one and think most of the audience would feel the same.

Still, great depth tones and dynamic range - really conveys the sense of a captured moment.

Love the location....is the truck for sale?:D

Bob

ceh

[QUOTE
Taken with the 35 lux FLE and 21 Super Elmar...[/QUOTE]

..great series Ashwin:thumbs:

ceh

rayyan,
beautiful pictures again :thumbup:

Thank you all for your comments :)

Status
Not open for further replies.