The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonoslack

A shot from last night with my fiancee, just after dinner at Versace. With the 50 Lux Asph:)
Wow Charles - that expression suggests that she likes you too!

You're a lucky man!

Nice photo as well

@ Mike
Love the dogs - especially the first one

Steve, Lloyd, Charles - thanks for the kind words, just dipping in a toe, but I think I'll be back for a while!

jonoslack

thanks guys, much appreciated:)
Anyway Charles . . . what's all this 'eating at Versace' . . . I thought that's where you buy clothes (but then, what do I know - the Fox and Goose at Fressingfield is the best we can do. . . . with the occasional trip to the river cafe :)). . . . and is that your living room? or is it Versace?

Sorry for the questions - just intrigued!

Your fiancee looks really nice - not just pretty - lovely generous smile - congratulations.

all the best

CharlesK

Jono, yes it was our 3 year anniversary dinner on the Saturday night at a really nice restaurant Vanitas, at Palazzo Versace hotel here on the Gold Coast. Had to impress for the evening:D :D

Nice spot, but definitely not my living room! Nesha, does makes for a great model, and I will let her now of course!!!

Last edited:
W

Wozza604

Here's a shot from just after sunset this evening (I misjudged the drive and got there late, damn).

iiiNelson

Very nice and scenic photo Wozza604. Mike the 35/1.2 looks great and you're making pay attention to it for a fast 35mm.

Mike Woods

Steve, Jono, Lloyd, Charles, HiredArm - thank you for your comments.

Lloyd - This is V1 of this lens. I'd been considering it, or V2, for a while and this one came along at the right price. I already have a 35 'cron but find it a bit boring :eek:, and i do love to shoot very wide open where possible.

The V1 has a certain 'glow' at f/1.2 which I really like :D

Mike

R

Rob Martin

I quite like this for portraits... :)

Natural light.....
The recipients were pleased.. :) :deadhorse:

CharlesK

Wozza, beautiful seascape:)
Rob, love the glow in your portraits, particularly #2 and 4:) 50 Lux is working its magic :D
Ceh, very nice evening capture!!

Another shot from the "The Rustic Sons" band shoot with the 24 Lux:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.