The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Wozza: Love the moody fog shot>
Joe: Get set... very nice crew!
Mike: Do you ever miss? So nice!
Rob: Love 'em. Great idea. A little pin cushioned, but still a great result.
Yamas: I second Joe's comment.

Mike Woods

Rob, Joe and Lloyd - thanks guys, much appreciated.

Lloyd, yes I miss loads unfortunately but I guess that's the nature of the genre really. Fortunately, the odd keeper makes it all worthwhile. I nearly choked on my coffee when I checked my M8 shutter count recently, and realised what I've put on it over the past 6 months :eek:

Mike

YamasDigital

Nice shots Wozza and Joe. Thanks Joe, Steve and Mike. The japanese food I ate with the Kirin was great. Here's one from this afternoon. The subject was very cooperative! Ala Moana Beach. 28 Chron 1/12 sec., f2.4 ISO 160

W

Wozza604

Beautiful scene Yamas!

Here's a couple of 50mm summilux shots of my GF, poor woman always has a camera pointed at her :)

edtan

Some shots from last Sunday with fellow SLUG, Kay and my 13 year old nephew.
No Pants Light Rail Ride Seattle 2012
M9/35 AA/24 Elmarit ASPH/28 Cron ASPH

This is the new Republican Party..

Cheers,
Ed

ashwinrao1

Great shots, everybody. Once again I have to apologize for my absense from the forums. I have been busy trying out the Zeiss ZM 85 mm f/2 Sonnar, a new lens in the stable....and a dandy of a portrait lens, if I must say so....It does wonders for portait, and is a nice medium telephoto character lens, and a fine counter point to the APO cron, which is better corrected...it seems to have a bit of an issue with purple fringing, but otherwise is stellar in its unique rendering of focus and out of focus and has a lovely focussing transition and fall off....it would pair well with the Zeiss Sonnar C 50 and Leica Summilux 35 mm f/1.4 ASPH (non FLE) in terms of character.

Lloyd

Great shots, everybody. Once again I have to apologize for my absense from the forums. I have been busy trying out the Zeiss ZM 85 mm f/2 Sonnar, a new lens in the stable....and a dandy of a portrait lens, if I must say so....It does wonders for portait, and is a nice medium telephoto character lens, and a fine counter point to the APO cron, which is better corrected...it seems to have a bit of an issue with purple fringing, but otherwise is stellar in its unique rendering of focus and out of focus and has a lovely focussing transition and fall off....it would pair well with the Zeiss Sonnar C 50 and Leica Summilux 35 mm f/1.4 ASPH (non FLE) in terms of character.
Some terrific portraits, Ashwin. (Even that second one is nice! :D) I do like the way this new lens of yours draws. Very intriguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.