The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude163

I was ata friends party for his 3 yr old son, I was there for 5 minutes
" Robert, take extra shots, our cameras battery just died!" so I was at a kids gym with a dozen under 5s and had to take some shots :( I think I need a faster lens than my cron 50/2 ( I also had my Pentax KX and FA 50/1.4 for the candle blowing out part, so I managed to get some decent stuff)

The Mom and Little brother of the birthday boy ( she is lit by 2 white wooden doors behind me and a purple and white tablecloth reflecting onto her)

Kids on the big inflatable swing

Lloyd

" Robert, take extra shots, our cameras battery just died!" so I was at a kids gym with a dozen under 5s and had to take some shots :( I think I need a faster lens than my cron 50/2 ( I also had my Pentax KX and FA 50/1.4 for the candle blowing out part, so I managed to get some decent stuff)
Nicely done, Robert. That second shot is a serious winner!

Kids on the big inflatable swing

Dude - great shot - lots of fun! :thumbs:

PatrickCheung

Spent most of my day with Zak and Eden!

M8 + Voigtlander 40/1.4 Nokton

I'm finding the 40/1.4 a bit of a challenge to use, mostly because I have to be wary of which eye I'm focusing on... I can't just focus on the nose anymore, like I did with the 35/2.5.

Lloyd

Spent most of my day with Zak and Eden!

M8 + Voigtlander 40/1.4 Nokton

I'm finding the 40/1.4 a bit of a challenge to use, mostly because I have to be wary of which eye I'm focusing on... I can't just focus on the nose anymore, like I did with the 35/2.5.
Looks like a good day, Patrick. Good results for sure. :thumbup:

seakayaker

. . . . . wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year!

Between work, school, holidays and everyday life time is just flying by and it is going to stay like this for some time to come. Love having the opportunity to view the photographs in this thread but the ability to keep up with comments . . . . .

Anyway, love all the work, keep 'em coming!

M9 with Summilux-M 50mm f1.4 ASPH -- ISO 800 -- 1/125 -- f5.6

M9 with Summilux-M 50mm f1.4 ASPH -- ISO 800 -- 1/90 -- f5.6

M9 with Summilux-M 50mm f1.4 ASPH -- ISO 800 -- 1/125 -- f5.6

M9 with Summilux-M 35mm f1.4 ASPH -- ISO 800 -- 1/45 -- f1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.