The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Woods

Another shot of my sister - technically flawed in several respects but I still like it :)

M9 + Zeiss 50mm f1.5 Sonnar:

Technically flawed? Complete rubbish - your comment I mean, not the image, which is just beautiful.

Sorry for recent absence, due to no internet access following an exploding modem :eek:

Way, way behind, but am enjoying everything from the past week or so. Always a pleasure to view this thread, and some great stuff from relatively new posters.

Mike

Technically flawed? Complete rubbish - your comment I mean, not the image, which is just beautiful.

Sorry for recent absence, due to no internet access following an exploding modem :eek:

Way, way behind, but am enjoying everything from the past week or so. Always a pleasure to view this thread, and some great stuff from relatively new posters.

Mike
Thanks Mike :D

I agree - some very nice photos showing up these days.

steflaurent974

It's been a long time without posting on Getdpi althought I've been starring at this digital album. Happy new year to all here.
Here are two M9 shots :

color :

and the BW one :

Stef.

oups I apologize for the size of the pictures...

Last edited:

ceh

Gentlemen, thank you for your support and comments :)

Patrik,rayyan,Joe,
great portraits :thumbup:

Lloyd

It's been a long time without posting on Getdpi althought I've been starring at this digital album. Happy new year to all here.
Here are two M9 shots :

color :

and the BW one :

Stef.

oups I apologize for the size of the pictures...
Nice to see you back around here Stef. Hoewver, the images are not showing up for me. I'd love to see them.

Lloyd

Very interesting image, Jono. (Nice to see you posting here again, btw.) Do I detect color in that image, or is it just my old eyes?

jonoslack

Very interesting image, Jono. (Nice to see you posting here again, btw.) Do I detect color in that image, or is it just my old eyes?
Hi Lloyd - yes, it's just desaturated a little

Here is it's perfect counterpart (forgive me if you've seen it)

(this time with the noctilux and an ND Filter)

dude163

Joe thats a great shot of your sister, well done!

been cold as **&^% lately so this is from the interior of a VietNamese restaurant, i just liked the mood it conveyed....... Great food too!

Maggie O

J

Maggie, Great To See You! Love The Cat Shot! Be Careful With That Ouija Board! ;- )
Maggie, great to see you posting here.

Lovely cam. And the cat of course!

Best.
Great to see you posting here again Maggie. Nice set, that first one is especially nice.
Thanks, guys!

Ever since I became a homeowner, I haven't had much time for hobbies and any internet outside of checking in on Facebook. But, things have kind of evened out and I'm looking forward to spending some more time with my online pals!

There's too many fantastic photos in this thread for me to comment on individually in any sort of catch-up, so just know y'all have given me literally hours of enjoyment and that I'll do my best to keep up!

Lloyd

Nice shots, Patrick; great bw conversions as well. Love the way that lens renders. BTW, as for the "downtime", lucky you!! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.