The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonoslack

Jono, the cron 75 app..my fav lens. Does enable one to take good pics of almost anything!

Regards.
Hi Ray
My favourite lens as well - mine has a dinged lens hood (falling on some scree in Crete) I was going to get it fixed, but somehow it's become part of it's character.

I always wonder at people who say it's 'clinical' seems to me it has lovely gentle bokeh, is splendidly sharp at the point of focus, added to which it gives the biggest magnification of any of the M lenses bar the 90 macro. . . . what's not to like!

W

Wozza604

Hi Ray
My favourite lens as well - mine has a dinged lens hood (falling on some scree in Crete) I was going to get it fixed, but somehow it's become part of it's character.

I always wonder at people who say it's 'clinical' seems to me it has lovely gentle bokeh, is splendidly sharp at the point of focus, added to which it gives the biggest magnification of any of the M lenses bar the 90 macro. . . . what's not to like!
I agree, love the 75 Cron!

CharlesK

Yes, that's much better :angel:
Lovely shots with the WATE, that tree is splendid ! Is that Caspar overthere ?
And the 75'cron a corker as always :D

All the very best.
+2 :)

Cenek, very nice classic compositions! Favourite is one of the skier:)
Wozza, nice captures. I really like the second shot with the CV 21/4!

The 75 Cron is great lens, but comes a close second to my 75 Lux :D

W

Wozza604

+2 :)

Cenek, very nice classic compositions! Favourite is one of the skier:)
Wozza, nice captures. I really like the second shot with the CV 21/4!

The 75 Cron is great lens, but comes a close second to my 75 Lux :D
Thanks Charles! I've never tried the 75 Lux, but I've been pretty impressed with peoples images from it... The physical size is a bit off-putting though, I already feel like my 50 lux and 75 cron are pushing things a bit.

B

Bettcherphoto

Here are two favorites from my recent trip to Rwanda.
Let me know what you all think- I'm still getting used to my M9 and 35 1.4 Series 7
~Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.