The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paratom

My contribution from last Saturday's short walk along the "Prinsengracht" in Amsterdam.

| elmarit-m 1:2.8/21mm asph. | m9 |
Great Images! We were on the ice as well-but only on a small local lake.
I heard in the radio about all the ice in Amsterdam and would have loved to be there. Your images show the atmosphere!
Tom

Paratom

I really enjoy seeing everyone's images though haven't had time to post.

I went solo to the San Francisco Chinese New Year Parade with the M9+Noct 0.95. My first time out shooting with the combo. Here are a few of my faves:

Will post others later.
Anthony,
those images really stand out, very powerfull and still smooth.
You really know how to use that nice combo.
Thomas

Lloyd

Lloyd - Mimi looks cute - I like the first shot - and the first shot of the fence too.

Me? I have nothing to contribute today (sniff) and it's back to work tomorrow

Best wishes to everyone
Thanks Jono on both. (BTW, Mimi's the Missus, and is just out of the frame. The little one is Mimi's chief kitchen helper.

Lloyd

I really enjoy seeing everyone's images though haven't had time to post.

I went solo to the San Francisco Chinese New Year Parade with the M9+Noct 0.95. My first time out shooting with the combo. Here are a few of my faves:

Will post others later.
Terrific set, Anthony. Looking forward to more. :thumbup:

Lloyd

My contribution from last Saturday's short walk along the "Prinsengracht" in Amsterdam.

| elmarit-m 1:2.8/21mm asph. | m9 |
Looks like a fun time on the canals. One benefit of the deep freeze in Europe, eh? Beautiful shots.

W

Wozza604

Very cool, Wozza. The second shot looks great. Can't see the first one for some reason.
Thanks Lloyd, I just fixed the link. The way Lightroom wants to republish every time you make a tiny change, like adding a tag in your library, drives me nuts because it messes up the links to my Flickr.

Lloyd

Thanks Lloyd, I just fixed the link. The way Lightroom wants to republish every time you make a tiny change, like adding a tag in your library, drives me nuts because it messes up the links to my Flickr.
Glad you did! Gorgeous shot!! :bugeyes:

W

Wozza604

Glad you did! Gorgeous shot!! :bugeyes:
Thanks Lloyd! I can't help but wish I had a different lens that night though, I really don't like the colours from the VC 50mm nokton. I guess I'll try that SLR Magic 50mm f/0.95 when it comes out later in the year and see how that is.

Lloyd

Thanks Lloyd! I can't help but wish I had a different lens that night though, I really don't like the colours from the VC 50mm nokton. I guess I'll try that SLR Magic 50mm f/0.95 when it comes out later in the year and see how that is.
Looking forward to giving that one a try as well. I have the Nocti F1.0 now, but I'm interested to see the differences.

W

Wozza604

Looking forward to giving that one a try as well. I have the Nocti F1.0 now, but I'm interested to see the differences.
From what I've seen, the VC is slightly sharper than the Nocti f/1 but the Nocti has much better colour and bokeh. The shots that Steve Huff has been posting of the SLR Magic lens is pretty impressive, in all regards really. But it's still a prototype, so who knows what it'll be like once it's in production.

rayyan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.