The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashwinrao1

Sooo...I've been away, busy, but still shooting. Here are some photos from today's UW-AZ basketball game, which I shot mainly with the f/0.95 Noct, along with a dash of APO cron and 35 lux FLE. Who says you can't do sports with an M9? I am happy with the results...

Last edited:

CharlesK

Rayyan, fascinating door image:)
Robert, beautiful moments captured!
2REP, nice captures in HK!
Ashwin, thank you:)
Amazing action shots! Great feel to the series:thumbs:

rayyan

Ashwin, a great series. Difficult to pick but #1 and the bw are my favs.:thumbs:

Best.

Last edited:

Godfrey

so many amazing photos ... thank you all for posting! perhaps i'll have some time this eve to get back to doing a bit of processing. :)

jonoslack

Ashwin - excellent baseball shots
Steve - I like the first colour shot the best
Frank - splendid - but the butcher at the end is the real winner - excellent

all the best

jonoslack

Not much spare time this weekend (and horrible weather on Saturday). I did manage to get out for half an hour before sunset with the M9 and the 24 'lux . . . and we saw a barn owl hunting just around sunset, however, the 24 'lux is not the perfect barn owl lens!

So here are a couple of landscapes instead!

. . . and some snowdrops under our crab-apple tree

Status
Not open for further replies.