The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bettcherphoto

Here are a few more of my Rwanda images (with a layover in Brussels)
Let me know what you like!!!
~Adam

rayyan

Not much spare time this weekend (and horrible weather on Saturday). I did manage to get out for half an hour before sunset with the M9 and the 24 'lux . . . and we saw a barn owl hunting just around sunset, however, the 24 'lux is not the perfect barn owl lens!

So here are a couple of landscapes instead!

. . . and some snowdrops under our crab-apple tree

Nice walk Jono? I prefer these two. The first is too wide for me.

Best.

rayyan

@ASHWIN: Great shots! Can't do sports with M9? LOL - you proved we can!

Some shots from my recent trip to Morocco:
Haven't met Rayyan ... :mad:
Marrakesch

Hope you like it!
Frank

See you have been in Marrakesh.!!;)

This one captures the dining experience at Jma El Fna.:thumbs:

Thanks for sharing. Maybe meet up next time.

Best regards.

PatrickCheung

I've been a little busy lately... Haven't had time to check up on the forums, so I have a lot of catching up to do on this thread :p I've been working on a midterm project for school. Our class was split into groups of 5 and each group was asked to create an "extra small" (our group made a house that was fully furnished that took up less than 15 square meters of floor space) living pod that could house 1-2 people for up to a week. It had to be relatively self sustaining (not relying on city power grids or water systems). My group decided to make a house for park rangers and sherpas that could be easily and quickly erected in hard to reach locations. The idea behind the design was to have the house pre-fabricated in panels and have the furniture mounted on moving walls that could be slid and hid away. Anyway... this is what I've been up to for the past few weeks...

Here's a render of my house!

I havent fully caught up on this thread yet, but I've browsed through this page...

Ashwin... It amazes me that you can shoot sports so effectively with a Leica... and a 0.95 Noctilux. Must take a LOT of skill. Those are some of the best basketball shots I've ever seen though... so it must be paying off. Keep up the good work!

Kirio, that photo of the martial arts child is stunning.. I love the eye contact!

And Magic FM... great series :]

Lloyd

Rayyan, fascinating door image:)
Robert, beautiful moments captured!
2REP, nice captures in HK!
Ashwin,
Amazing action shots! Great feel to the series:thumbs:
Let me give a big AMEN to all of the above. Stunning stuff all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.