The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Not much spare time this weekend (and horrible weather on Saturday). I did manage to get out for half an hour before sunset with the M9 and the 24 'lux . . . and we saw a barn owl hunting just around sunset, however, the 24 'lux is not the perfect barn owl lens!

So here are a couple of landscapes instead!

. . . and some snowdrops under our crab-apple tree
Beautiful images Jono. That second one in particular.

Lloyd

I've been a little busy lately... Haven't had time to check up on the forums, so I have a lot of catching up to do on this thread :p I've been working on a midterm project for school. Our class was split into groups of 5 and each group was asked to create an "extra small" (our group made a house that was fully furnished that took up less than 15 square meters of floor space) living pod that could house 1-2 people for up to a week. It had to be relatively self sustaining (not relying on city power grids or water systems). My group decided to make a house for park rangers and sherpas that could be easily and quickly erected in hard to reach locations. The idea behind the design was to have the house pre-fabricated in panels and have the furniture mounted on moving walls that could be slid and hid away. Anyway... this is what I've been up to for the past few weeks...

Here's a render of my house!

I havent fully caught up on this thread yet, but I've browsed through this page...
Very kewl Patrick. Congrats on a very clever project result... and a nice pic.

rayyan

Wow, Rayyan. This, the beads, and the shots of Bavaria... just wow! :salute:

Hi Lloyd.

Much appreciated.:salute:

I hate driving; any excuse to avoid it is a pleasant change.

Around here and for us cars are a choice and not a necessity. Love it to bits.

ceh

Lloyd,rayyan,
Thank you.:salute:

Lloyd,
The shots are from the end of carnival season (from Epiphany to Ash Wednesday) followed by 40day long Lent - up to Easter. Christian tradition.

Lloyd

Rayyan: The last three are all great. I especially love the texture and grittiness of this latest post.

PatrickCheung

ceh, those are some of the coolest photos I've seen. Especially the one with the horse and child. It's perfection, sharp, with the background nicely out of focus.

G

Geortech

Some shots from Art Gallery in Distillery District from last weekend in Toronto.
M9/35Lux
George

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.