The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc garza

Our fly fishing group participated in some fly tying practice for kids and thought you might like to see some posts: Shot mainly with with m9 and 90 summarit wide open at 2.5. OC Garza

Lloyd

Our fly fishing group participated in some fly tying practice for kids and thought you might like to see some posts: Shot mainly with with m9 and 90 summarit wide open at 2.5. OC Garza
Very kewl set, and great subject matter. My brother is an Orvis guide, and loves teaching kids to tie flies. I'll have to show these to him.

oc garza

Thank you Lloyd. Weird lighting combination with heavy flourescent indoors but the large garage doors open at the fly tying tables. We also taught kids to cast and quite a few caught rainbows that we brought in for the event. I'll bet it's nice to have a guide in the family, where does he guide?

Lloyd

Thank you Lloyd. Weird lighting combination with heavy flourescent indoors but the large garage doors open at the fly tying tables. We also taught kids to cast and quite a few caught rainbows that we brought in for the event. I'll bet it's nice to have a guide in the family, where does he guide?
I really love that first shot of this set. I see from the second what you mean about the light combination. Very interesting.

Here's my brother's website: Utah Fly Fishing Guides | Utah Fly Fishing Outfitter | Utah Fly Guides (He's Bryan)

He is also the head guide at Falcon's Ledge: http://www.falconsledge.com/

oc garza

I'll check out his site. My son and I are fishing Colorado then Montana this summer. Always wanted to do Utah but never have. Maybe next summer.

ceh

ceh, those are some of the coolest photos I've seen. Especially the one with the horse and child. It's perfection, sharp, with the background nicely out of focus.
Patrick,
Thank you.
EXIF misleads..I forgot to change the Focal lenght.
It is lens 50/1,4 Summilux - 1969.
:)

Mike Woods

I'm embarrassingly behind, but still popping in now and again to peek :D

Good stuff everyone - glad you haven't all deserted to Nex/OMD/X Pro related forums....

Mike

rayyan

Most of the Himalayan images I have posted, bar 3 or so, have been around the Everest

trek and ascent areas. I was looking at some Zeiss lenses on their site, and

lo and behold I saw something I had seen many many times before.

So time to bring out the archives from the Annapurna range of mountains..

rayyan

I took it easy for around a month in these parts. Just clicking away.

She had other thoughts...

The Annapurna Range in Nepal.

When I ask her now if she would do it again..yes she says. Let's go pick some flowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.