The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Thanks lloyd! I've always wanted to try leica glass, that's all :p Looks so fun! Especially the 50 and 35 summiluxes! I've got my eyes on a Canon 35/2 or 35/1.8 though.
I understand all to well. It will be interesting to see what you do with whatever you get.

ceh

Ceh, great set, especially the one that everyone keeps re-posting :p The expression on the man-on-the-right's face is great!
Final photos from my last few days in Toronto
Met some really cool people that day... I have write-ups on my flickr
Leica M8, Canon 35/2.8
Patrick,
Thank you.:salute:
Great series:thumbup:

m_driscoll

Taken while wandering around Seattle's Lower Queen Anne. I was waiting for my wife to get through her rehearsal. Definitely a focus challenge.

M9; 50mm f/0.95; 1/750s @ f/.95; +1/3 EV; ISO 1600

M9; 50mm f/0.95; 1/125s @ f/.95; +1/3 EV; ISO 1600

M9; 50mm f/0.95; 1/180s @ f/.95; +1/3 EV; ISO 1600

M9; 50mm f/0.95; 1/180s @ f/.95; +1/3 EV; ISO 1600

M9; 50mm f/0.95; 1/2000s @ f/.95; +1/3 EV; ISO 1600

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll

Some shots taken in San Francisco a couple of weeks ago - still trying to find the time to process these :(

Streetcar - M9 + 21mm Color Skopar:

Latte and a view - M9 + 50mm Zeiss Sonnar:

Funky mirror sp - M9 + 50mm Zeiss Sonnar:

Bizzaro world - M9 + 90mm elmarit:

In motion - M9 + 21mm color skopar: some magenta cast on the left side - had the lens set to 90mm :mad:

Lots of great stuff being posted - keep em coming!

Cheers,

Mike Woods

Plus 1 from me, Mike. You have a great eye for these patterns, colors, etc. Do you just happen upon them, or go with a plan in mind?
Thanks all for your comments! It was Bath not Bristol, but close enough :)

Lloyd - thank you. I never have a plan or theme in mind when I go out. I guess I'm just observant, and I do like watching people and always look for humour, even if sometimes it can be a little cliched (people with posters and other backgrounds, for example).

And I'm the first to admit I'm often lucky, although its also true you make your own luck by getting out there in the first place. In the image above, the red inner trim of the hat on the ground makes the image for me....but I wasn't aware of it until I downloaded the image:D

Regards

Mike

Godfrey

Great stuff, Joe!

I've been smashed for time too. This weekend was unusual ... I actually got to process some photos for once in a long while.

m_driscoll

Some shots taken in San Francisco a couple of weeks ago - still trying to find the time to process these :(

Streetcar - M9 + 21mm Color Skopar:

Latte and a view - M9 + 50mm Zeiss Sonnar:

Funky mirror sp - M9 + 50mm Zeiss Sonnar:

Bizzaro world - M9 + 90mm elmarit:

In motion - M9 + 21mm color skopar: some magenta cast on the left side - had the lens set to 90mm :mad:

Lots of great stuff being posted - keep em coming!

Cheers,
Joe: Great stuff! I really like this one. Cool perspective and pp. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll

m_driscoll

More from the other night.

M9; 50mm f/0.95; 1/15s @ f/.95; ISO 1600

M9; 50mm f/0.95; 1/3000s @ f/.95; +1/3 EV; ISO 1600

M9; 50mm f/0.95; 1/45s @ f/.95; +1/3 EV; ISO 1600

M9; 50mm f/0.95; 1/1000s @ f/.95; +1/3 EV; ISO 2000

Cheers, Matt

Zenfolio | Matt Driscoll