The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun w/Digital M Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatrickCheung

Not quite sure if I'm allowed to post this here, the rules said not to make offensive posts, but I'm not quite sure if th
is counts or not.

Either way, if it's inappropriate, please kindly let me know and I'll take it down.

Anyway, woke up this morning... the blinds created nice lines on us, so I decided to play with it :)

M8 + J8

and one taken with a Fuji X100 (needed that 35mm). They kinda go together, so I'll post it too :)

CharlesK

Patrick, thank you:) Fun to explore new places. Very nice portrait studies, love the shadow effect of the blinds:)
Cenek, very nice snow series!

Some more shots with the 24 Lux :)

PatrickCheung

Wow, charles.. those rocks always amaze me. The patterns caused by the erosion combined with the hair-like plants make it look like you found another planet.

And that barn... I've always wanted to go exploring new places like that, but I'm always afraid of accidentally trespassing... and I also have no car to get to more rural areas... :(

Hey Everyone!

Needless to say, with a hectic shooting schedule and well, this, I've been a bit busy.

I still swoop in and look at all of your fantastic images, but thought I'd share a few from today.

Godfrey

Patrick,

I like the first of these two very much. There's a sensuality, innocence and shyness to it that is most appealing. The second is alo a nice portrait but doesn't quite move past similar snapshots I have of my lover–nice photo, but bot at the sme level.

G

Godfrey

A whole bunch of great photos, too many to comment on all of them. Thanks for sharing.

My Luigi half case arrived and completes my M9 kit. It's really nice.... Just what I needed to help my grip on the camera. So this week it's what will be in my bag and I am fitting the little Skopar 28mm for a change of pov. I wonder how long it will be on the camera!... :)

Lloyd

Hi All, I have been away, for a number of reasons, and am enjoying the samplings. Here are a few from today ;). Not the M9, but definitely Leica lenses...I'd like to thank the honorable Matt D for this opportunity...
Terrific set Ashwin! You do amazing work with whatever you use. :salute:

Lloyd

Visited my son in Inverloch in Victoria over the weekend and we went out shooting along the rugged coastline in rain, 40 knots winds, but had a great time.
28 Cron

75 Lux
Excellent set (of course!) Charles. LOVE the light in these first two. Is that a baby carrier on his back?

Lloyd

Test stroll with a Schneider 5cm F2.8 Karat-Xenar now in Leica Mount, on the M9.

Close-up and Wide-Open.

This lens is a 5-element in 4-group design, probably based on the Tessar but the front element of the typical Tessar has been replaced with an air-spaced pair. It is sharper than my Zeiss 5cm F2.8 Tessar of the same period. The Karat-Xenar is fully coated.
Very interesting to see that lens in M-mount. Nice results.

Status
Not open for further replies.